Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2010, 05:09 PM   #16
bokes15
Playoffs!

Default Re: does it bother u that your gfs viriginity lost to someone else rather than u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Nope not at all. Virgins are pretty horrible to bang imo. I'd rather bang one with some experience.
That's the other part I was thinking but didn't add. Sometimes it sucks banging a girl who doesn't know what she's doing.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:12 PM   #17
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

Default Re: does it bother u that your gfs viriginity lost to someone else rather than u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Nope not at all. Virgins are pretty horrible to bang imo. I'd rather bang one with some experience.
this. virgins suck, it hurts (esp with my big caulk) and they are overly emotional about it. give me an experienced chick who can suck a mean dick anyday. Nice ***** need not apply.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #18
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

A man used to expect his wife to be a virgin. The feminists/Marxists have seen to it that this is now considered laughable.

Quite amazing what can be accomplished in just 2 generations of brainwashing and all other forms of modern social engineering.

With the rise of the birth control pill, abortion and condoms women can now slut it up at will! This is now seen as normal. Up is now down.

With divorce being an accepted part of society, women no longer need to submit to their man. Couple this no-fault divorce/alimony with the fact that women now dominate the work force and you have a disaster on your hands (from a family perspective).

Women have created a hypergamous utopia! They can pursue alpha males while extracting subsidization from beta males without any reciprocal obligations to them.

But hey why should I care?! Maybe I should just get in on the party while Rome collapses around us!

Wake up you damn fools.
Stephen_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:18 PM   #19
simcjt
The bodyguard

Did you just blame communist for not being able to find any more virgins?
simcjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #20
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
Did you just blame communist for not being able to find any more virgins?

LOL. Once again you fall for the trap and turn against your own.

Liberals = Marxists.

I personally have been in a relationship for 8 years as of the 18th of this month.

I don't want to ride the slut carousel. I want to live like my people have lived for thousands of years. Uphold that which is just.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #21
JayGuevara
Hellbound

There was a line in an episode of The League a couple weeks ago that put it pretty well. I'm paraphrasing a bit here, but it was a lil somethin like...

"It's like a public restroom, do I know people have been in there before? Yeah, but I like to pretend I'm the first"

Or maybe even like renting a movie/video game. Sure other people have rented it and handled it before, but as long as it's not all scratched up or has herpes, you're gonna enjoy it while you have it. I'm not sure where late fees fit in, but they probably do somewhere.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:21 PM   #22
catch24
phal5

No, unless you continue to dwell on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
That's the other part I was thinking but didn't add. Sometimes it sucks banging a girl who doesn't know what she's doing.

This is true.
catch24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:22 PM   #23
YouCallILose
Banned

No but it would piss me off if the guy she lost it to was a random who was more experienced than she was. That's just wrong.

As a matter of fact a week ago an 18 year old asked me to take her virginity and I declined due to the fact I wanted nothing to do with her relationship wise. That's just something you don't do.

It's not even good sex and it's painful for the girl not to mention usually results in bleeding. I mean I guess it's cool being someone's 1st time but physically it's pretty bad.
YouCallILose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:25 PM   #24
simcjt
The bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_H
LOL. Once again you fall for the trap and turn against your own.

Liberals = Marxists.

I personally have been in a relationship for 8 years as of the 18th of this month.

I don't want to ride the slut carousel. I want to live like my people have lived for thousands of years. Uphold that which is just.

Marxism and communism in his ideology is the same shit. So the answer is yes, you did blame "communist" or "Marxists" for lack of virgins. Just double checking.

I did not say the "communism" practiced in China or Cuba.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:26 PM   #25
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Quote:
Originally Posted by simcjt
Marxism and communism in his ideology is the same shit. So the answer is yes, you did blame "communist" or "Marxists" for lack of virgins. Just double checking.

I did not say the "communism" practiced in China or Cuba.

Can you dispute what I said or just be a nit pick with the words?

Your substance is nonexistent
Old 10-13-2010, 05:28 PM   #26
ortonsaw
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
There was a line in an episode of The League a couple weeks ago that put it pretty well. I'm paraphrasing a bit here, but it was a lil somethin like...

"It's like a public restroom, do I know people have been in there before? Yeah, but I like to pretend I'm the first"

Or maybe even like renting a movie/video game. Sure other people have rented it and handled it before, but as long as it's not all scratched up or has herpes, you're gonna enjoy it while you have it. I'm not sure where late fees fit in, but they probably do somewhere.
ortonsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #27
simcjt
The bodyguard

Quote:
Can you dispute what I said or just be a nit pick with the words?

Your substance is nonexistent
Provide a primary source for your claim.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #28
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara

Pregnancy scares?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:55 PM   #29
niko
I Run NY.

WHere's Meticode? Isn't his wife a virgin before meeting him?

It didn't bother me, it would bother me if my wife if the entire state of NJ took a turn before me but you can't expect someone to be a virgin once you get older. Plus i think if you only had one i think it makes you more likely to cheat. People are human, if you only have done something once, you wonder what else is out there.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:09 PM   #30
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Quote:
A man used to expect his wife to be a virgin. The feminists/Marxists have seen to it that this is now considered laughable.

Quite amazing what can be accomplished in just 2 generations of brainwashing and all other forms of modern social engineering.

With the rise of the birth control pill, abortion and condoms women can now slut it up at will! This is now seen as normal. Up is now down.

With divorce being an accepted part of society, women no longer need to submit to their man. Couple this no-fault divorce/alimony with the fact that women now dominate the work force and you have a disaster on your hands (from a family perspective).

Women have created a hypergamous utopia! They can pursue alpha males while extracting subsidization from beta males without any reciprocal obligations to them.

But hey why should I care?! Maybe I should just get in on the party while Rome collapses around us!

Wake up you damn fools.

I hope for your own sake this is a gimmick you're playing. Anyway, boring and old, straight to ignore.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: