Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #31
Stephen_H
The Most Hated

Default Re: does it bother u that your gfs viriginity lost to someone else rather than u?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebowsky
I hope for your own sake this is a gimmick you're playing. Anyway, boring and old, straight to ignore.

So you just ignore someone because you have a different viewpoint? Wow talk about a closed minded individual. Oh well.
Stephen_H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:10 PM   #32
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

Default Re: does it bother u that your gfs viriginity lost to someone else rather than u?

The only way I could see it bothering me is if I myself was a virgin (or if my gf was the only girl i'd f*cked). So I can see why the OP would be bothered or upset.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:27 PM   #33
kNIOKAS
There will be plaster

well it does
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:57 PM   #34
KOBEMAMBA24
I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_H
A man used to expect his wife to be a virgin. The feminists/Marxists have seen to it that this is now considered laughable.

Quite amazing what can be accomplished in just 2 generations of brainwashing and all other forms of modern social engineering.

With the rise of the birth control pill, abortion and condoms women can now slut it up at will! This is now seen as normal. Up is now down.

With divorce being an accepted part of society, women no longer need to submit to their man. Couple this no-fault divorce/alimony with the fact that women now dominate the work force and you have a disaster on your hands (from a family perspective).

Women have created a hypergamous utopia! They can pursue alpha males while extracting subsidization from beta males without any reciprocal obligations to them.

But hey why should I care?! Maybe I should just get in on the party while Rome collapses around us!

Wake up you damn fools.

I actually agree with this. It's obvious a lot of relationships nowadays are based on sex, and when they get bored of that, the relationship is over. I get it, you wanna have fun before you get attached, but watch out. Women seem to have no pride nowadays. It's rare to see a woman who respects her body. You got all them beautiful, yet slutty, women running around with a VD or two.
KOBEMAMBA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: