Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 10-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #16
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Default Re: Transgender woman sues LPGA for birth rule

In the spirit of not being a homophobe I have squelched an extreme urge to post a joke about the WNBA here. Instead I have let it be revealed that I'm enough of a jerk to have such thoughts and insinuate them on the board for no apparent reason.

Anyhow,

Maybe they'll make tranny leagues one day for people like this? Probably not enough fiscal support, but it's the only solution I can see that would make all parties semi-happy. Because we really shouldn't let genital mutilation be the key to athletic greatness. Men have certain advantages over women when it comes to muscle granted to us by nature. It's unfair that some girls have more testosterone than others, but letting trannies take over women's sports would be even more grossly unfair. It probably wouldn't be something that happened in waves, women's sports would still be majority naturally female, but if you let the transgender play against their new gender there'd be nothing to stop the return of Dennis Rodman, and that would give poor Commissioner Stern a heart attack, even if he's not in charge of the WNBA (I'm not sure who is).

Last edited by Real Men Wear Green : 10-13-2010 at 06:47 PM.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
LOL@Roger Clemens with tits.
Old 10-13-2010, 06:49 PM   #18
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
In the spirit of not being a homophobe I have squelched an extreme urge to post a joke about the WNBA here. Instead I have let it be revealed that I'm enough of a jerk to have such thoughts and insinuate them on the board for no apparent reason.

Anyhow,

Maybe they'll make tranny leagues one day for people like this? Probably not enough fiscal support, but it's the only solution I can see that would make all parties semi-happy. Because we really shouldn't let genital mutilation be the key to athletic greatness. Men have certain advantages over women when it comes muscle granted to us by nature. It's unfair that some girls have more testosterone than others, but letting trannies take over women's sports would be even more grossly unfair. It probably wouldn't be something that happened in waves, women's sports would still be majority naturally female, but if you let the transgender play against their new gender there'd be nothing to stop the return of Dennis Rodman, and that would give poor Commissioner Stern a heart attack, even if he's not in charge of the WNBA (I'm not sure who is).

or just make them play in mens leagues if they're born a man...

look at deuces. he probably still uses the men's restroom even tho inside he's a woman, and will eventually be one on the outside.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
or just make them play in mens leagues if they're born a man...

look at deuces. he probably still uses the men's restroom even tho inside he's a woman, and will eventually be one on the outside.
<---Doesn't really find the jokes about Deuce's face all that funny. It's gotten old.
Old 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM   #20
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
<---Doesn't really find the jokes about Deuce's face all that funny. It's gotten old.

meh. will never be old to me just like the mailman jokes

and honestly i've given them both a lot of leeway not starting shit or harrassing them when i easily could have on a lot of occasions in between our last back and forth a while back, where they bring it on themselves.

but at least i got my 4th red bar out of all this

Last edited by Poodle : 10-13-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:25 PM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Wasn't me. I don't neg, I just curse people out.
Old 10-13-2010, 08:45 PM   #22
the GIBBET
Banned

I'm sure the circus would welcome her to come hit drives 350 yards for them.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:46 PM   #23
the GIBBET
Banned

Quote:

This is the gayest post I've ever seen on the internet.

It blows the mind how phuckin lame you are.
the GIBBET is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: