Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Default Re: Im pretty much dating Taylor Swift

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    hah, funny thread, because you're obviously lying, but i actually AM going out with jennifer lawrence, the daughter from Bill Engval Show this wednesday night.

she has a place in new york and knows one of my best friends who lives out there working for JP Morgan and now she's back out here and he put us in touch, im meeting up with her for a screening of some new show that her manager is a part of, then we're goin out for drinks. she's gonna introduce me to some of her friends cause i havent been out here that long and also hopefully her manager.

she's 19, from kentucky. she's pretty fine, great personality too my friend said and she sounded cool as hell on the phone. she's doing it as a favor for my friend like its nothing, she has no idea what i look like or who i am. of course, she'll be glad as hell that she did it once she meets me, but for now she's just meeting up with me as a favor to my friend because he asked her to, which is mad cool.

i wasnt gonna be a douche and run here and start a thread (even tho i thought about it) but it is 100% legit. funny this thread got started, cause it gave me a perfect segway to brag. i'll dish some deets on thursday.
    Your girl is a filthy whore.

I forgot how entertaining prime starface was.

hah, funny thread, because you're obviously lying, but i actually AM going out with jennifer lawrence, the daughter from Bill Engval Show this wednesday night.

she has a place in new york and knows one of my best friends who lives out there working for JP Morgan and now she's back out here and he put us in touch, im meeting up with her for a screening of some new show that her manager is a part of, then we're goin out for drinks. she's gonna introduce me to some of her friends cause i havent been out here that long and also hopefully her manager.

she's 19, from kentucky. she's pretty fine, great personality too my friend said and she sounded cool as hell on the phone. she's doing it as a favor for my friend like its nothing, she has no idea what i look like or who i am. of course, she'll be glad as hell that she did it once she meets me, but for now she's just meeting up with me as a favor to my friend because he asked her to, which is mad cool.

i wasnt gonna be a douche and run here and start a thread (even tho i thought about it) but it is 100% legit. funny this thread got started, cause it gave me a perfect segway to brag. i'll dish some deets on thursday.

Banned

did you put the moves on her and make an effort bro? What came out of this meeting? Was it a one time affair? What's this bish like in real life?