Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 12-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #16
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by A loser who follows me around the boards and calls me an idiot
you are a dumbass, shut up
You are retarded. Hughes is not that old. Frye has had a lot of injury problems as well. Marbury is a cancer, getting rid of his contract would be a blessing. Frye has not performed, at least we know what we are gonna get from Hughes.

Yankees Suck
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:49 PM   #17
Bombay
The Sole Controller

Bombay has an OK reputation so far

It does appear that the offense runs a lot smoother when Mabury is on the bench. I think Mabury has never been a good defender and Isiah challenged him to step it up. This has caused him to be fatigued
Bombay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:58 AM   #18
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueKnicksFan
You are retarded. Hughes is not that old. Frye has had a lot of injury problems as well. Marbury is a cancer, getting rid of his contract would be a blessing. Frye has not performed, at least we know what we are gonna get from Hughes.

Yankees Suck
Larry Hughes is a great player,and defender, and who wouldnt love to get rid of Marbury for him? However, giving up Frye for him is too much. Frye has struggled this season, but who doesnt? He is 23 years old, and youre already calling for his head. Did your short memory forget how great this guy played last year? And also, what does ''Yankees Suck'' have to do with this topic? Makes you sound real smart
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 12:47 PM   #19
shakespeare
I airball my layups

shakespeare has an OK reputation so far

Stoppppp it. Any talk of getting rid of Stephon Marbury is pure blaspehmy. THe Knicks need Marbury to get with the program - not to trade him. Besides, we aren't going to get anything of value for him other than a few Marvel comic books and some Atari 2600 games.
shakespeare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 02:57 PM   #20
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Larry Hughes is a great player,and defender, and who wouldnt love to get rid of Marbury for him? However, giving up Frye for him is too much. Frye has struggled this season, but who doesnt? He is 23 years old, and youre already calling for his head. Did your short memory forget how great this guy played last year? And also, what does ''Yankees Suck'' have to do with this topic? Makes you sound real smart
Hughes is pretty young as well, and who knows if Fryes knees will be the same. I think we should trade him while his value is high

Yankees Suck
Old 12-06-2006, 07:17 PM   #21
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrueKnicksFan
Hughes is pretty young as well, and who knows if Fryes knees will be the same. I think we should trade him while his value is high

Yankees Suck
Lol, if anything, his value is at an all time low right now Again with the Yankees suck, lol :stupid:
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #22
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shafir
Lol, if anything, his value is at an all time low right now Again with the Yankees suck, lol :stupid:
Some teams still think about what he did last year, and think he still has potential.

Yankees Suck.
Old 12-09-2006, 10:36 AM   #23
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

If you guys really believe Francis is playing better you are falling for the "Blame Steph" campaign.

Look at a game and ignore your disdain for Marbury. You'll realize they he is playing better than Francis.

Francis is killing the Knicks every game I watch. He destroys offensive flow in halfcourt sets and fails to recognize passes in early offense situations.

Their averages over the last 5 games will support what I'm saying. Steph started the season playing passively but he has started to better understand what Isiah wants.
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 10:24 AM   #24
Da KO King
NBA sixth man of the year

Da KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputationDa KO King has a terrific reputation

I didn't get to watch last night's game. Looking at the boxscores Steph was a little passive but efficient. Jamal Crawford had a hell of a game though.

Still think Marbury should go and not Francis?
Da KO King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2006, 01:35 PM   #25
blakdes
I airball my layups

blakdes has an OK reputation so far
Default marbury Trade

Yall wildin, we need not to get rid of Marbury and Frye for another guard.

We have enough. Maybe for a quality Center then you'd have my attention. Or a quality sf or pf. But I'm really liking David Lee... Franchise up that white boy.

Iono about tradin nate either. That lil dude plays hard..I say keep him, mold him into a more efficient point.
blakdes is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: