Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Not airballing my layups anymore ZGalifianakis's Avatar

Default Re: Whats wrong with being GAY?

SOme of you guys are fa*s

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Nothing wrong with being gay at all in my book, and f[COLOR="Black"]uc[/COLOR]k those who tell you there is something wrong with it. OP, you said you've tried counseling and it didn't work, but just know that some counselors are a good fit and some are a bad fit, so don't let one negative experience of counseling steer you away from that option for good. Also, one of my biggest advise I would give to somebody who is gay and struggling with how people react to it is to find a place among other gay people in order to get more support. Everybody has a family of origin, but sometimes it is helpful to have a family of choice where you have chosen people who understand what you are going through and rely on them to help you get through hard times.
    Thank you you are a good man

Quote Originally Posted by ZGalifianakis
    SOme of you guys are fa*s

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZGalifianakis
    You are 27% gay

You're definitely not gay, but you could be a little straighter if ya know what I mean darling.

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Well a ***** fits into a ****** for a reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6y_4_b6RS8

winning team=fav team Colin Cowherd's Avatar

What do you think when you see this, OP?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Cowherd

What do you think when you see this, OP?
    Envious. He prolly wishes that was his ass

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by VishaltotheG
    In my scientific opinion, being gay is detrimental to a species that can only reproduce sexually. How are you supposed to pass on your genetic legacy if all you want to do is suck another guy's c[COLOR="Black"]oc[/COLOR]k? If everyone was gay, nobody would exist.
    the funniest part of this post is its conclusions but rather its first and only premise, which is entirely false. human beings have been reproducing asexually for years now and artificial insemination is probably not the last alternative waiting to be discovered.

Banned

Being gay isn't really too different than having some kind of psychological disorder. People are born that way. I don't consider it normal, but I won't preach against it. It's an abnormality. It happens.

Quote Originally Posted by New York Knicks
    Being gay isn't really too different than having some kind of psychological disorder. People are born that way. I don't consider it normal, but I won't preach against it. It's an abnormality. It happens.
    People are born with neurological disorders, not psychological disorders. Psychological disorders are ones that develop.

I agree that being gay is largely based on things you are born with, but I would not label it as a disorder.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    the funniest part of this post is its conclusions but rather its first and only premise, which is entirely false. human beings have been reproducing asexually for years now and artificial insemination is probably not the last alternative waiting to be discovered.
    Proof? It still takes a female egg and a male sperm to reproduce. The only way for it to be asexual reproduction is if a female or male can produce both sperm and eggs by themselves. From what I've read they've been able to do this in rats, but I haven't read about it being done with humans yet.

Proof? It still takes a female egg and a male sperm to reproduce. The only way for it to be asexual reproduction is if a female or male can produce both sperm and eggs by themselves. From what I've read they've been able to do this in rats, but I haven't read about it being done with humans yet.
    He obviously meant that people have been reproducing for years without having sexual intercourse.

rank sentamentalist

poorly worded on my part. i actually hesitated after i wrote asexual but left it anyway, so good catch. the point stands. artificial insemination has long since destroyed any anti-gay arguments made out of species survival.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    People are born with neurological disorders, not psychological disorders. Psychological disorders are ones that develop.
    SOME psychological disorders are developed. Some are genetic.

I agree that being gay is largely based on things you are born with, but I would not label it as a disorder.
    It's a genetic defect. An abnormality. The goal of every specie is to pass on genetic code and keep their line alive. And in mammals (without human intervention), the only way to do that is intercourse between males and females.