Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Trump is going to die

Quote Originally Posted by Code Breaker View Post
    I guy in his mid 70s is going to eventually die wow my mind is blown lol.

The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand, heir to the Austro-Hungarian throne, and his wife Sophie in Sarajevo (the capital of the Austro-Hungarian province of Bosnia-Herzegovina) on 28 June 1914 eventually led to the outbreak of the First World War.

He was “just a guy” too.

Do you have schizophrenia? Serious question.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Do you have schizophrenia? Serious question.
    Every single one of the voices in dooms head are more intelligent than the programming in your sheeple brain.

Anyway, instead of worrying about what other people hear in their heads, you should be worrying about the fact that the only thing you can hear is a dial tone

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
    every single one of the voices in dooms head is more intelligent than your drooling sheeple ass
    this is true...

and my apologies Nanners, and to tpols & Chewing... I really like Trump, but I got to call out a Sith Lord when I see one.

Trump is carrying out a role and his story is not over by a long shot.

Regardless of what your opinions of Trump are... He's become symbolic of going against the established order. He's an icon, or a symbol.

That symbol has to be destroyed. Simple as that. The elite can't have a man like Trump make a comeback. After everything that has happened: The spying, the msm lying, the character assassination, the ridicule, the big tech censoring, and the eventual election rigging... there's only one thing left for them to do to the man... and yes, in a sense Trump represents a symbol suggesting that whatever they can do him, they can do to you too... I mean if you really want to break down the Psy-Op behind it, that's what's going on here. If they can crucify Trump, they can crucify you.

Once he is destroyed and Checkmated... you will see the Government go far and beyond what is happening in Australia.

One could argue that Australia is preparation for what's about to happen in America... or you could call it desensitizing, if you know how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    this is true...

and my apologies Nanners, and to tpols & Chewing... I really like Trump, but I got to call out a Sith Lord when I see one.

Trump is carrying out a role and his story is not over by a long shot.

Regardless of what your opinions of Trump are... He's become symbolic of going against the established order. He's an icon, or a symbol.

That symbol has to be destroyed. Simple as that. The elite can't have a man like Trump make a comeback. After everything that has happened: The spying, the msm lying, the character assassination, the ridicule, the big tech censoring, and the eventual election rigging... there's only one thing left for them to do to the man... and yes, in a sense Trump represents a symbol suggesting that whatever they can do him, they can do to you too... I mean if you really want to break down the Psy-Op behind it, that's what's going on here. If they can crucify Trump, they can crucify you.

Once he is destroyed and Checkmated... you will see the Government go far and beyond what is happening in Australia.

One could argue that Australia is preparation for what's about to happen in America... or you could call it desensitizing, if you know how that works.
    You never have to apologize to me about anything brother, and I 100% agree that Trump is a sith lord... hes basically equivalent to a professional wrestling heel - all the world is a stage and Trumps role is playing the villain (and like a pro wrestling heel he is a charismatic villain).

Much love, never change
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-09-2021 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas View Post
    Your’re underestimating the power of TDS on both the left & right.

Foolish of you to dismiss Trump as just a guy in his mid 70’s
    Well, apparently he's not in power anymore. So...

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners View Post

*muffled words*

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post

funny post, but clearly youre the muffled words guy, mask boy