Default Crazy Footage From Washington Tornado (Guys House Is Torn Apart While Hes Inside)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiUMhXNqfHs

damn nature you scary. You can only feel helpless when you see it moving towards your house. And then you look outside and your whole neighbourhood is destroyed

Default Re: Crazy Footage From Washington Tornado (Guys House Is Torn Apart While Hes Inside)

Big surprise, a hysterical women who doesn't listen.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Crazy Footage From Washington Tornado (Guys House Is Torn Apart While Hes Inside)

My eyes got a little watery watching that.

Terrifying, but it wasn't all caught on video.

There's this stupid show stormchasers, where they drive in a metal car after tornadoes but when tornadoes turn on them they drive away. Bitch niggaes claim thay chasing storm that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe 4 The Win
    Big surprise, a hysterical women who doesn't listen.
    dont act as if you wouldnt freak out if something like that was to happen. If anything the guy recording seemed too calm but some people react that way when they are in shock. Tears will come later.

This f orum sucks dick

Lol, they should be rewarded for the most dramatic video clip on youtube. I mean the awesome sound effects, constant crying from the girl even to the end when the guy sticks his hand out past the camera and you can here the sirens. That clip was just wow
    Last edited by OJ SIMPSON 2.0; 11-24-2013 at 01:23 AM.

They lived, everything else is materialistic. We pay too much into things that don't matter anyway.

ON the bright side his TV was still standing. It looked like one of those unmovable big Sony TVs from 10 years ago too. LOL

He looks outside and he's like "Shit look there's a car!" And his TV is still sitting there like a boss.

did i hear some dramatic movie music in the background?

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    did i hear some dramatic movie music in the background?
    lmao thought i was the only one hearing things