Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Portland Trail Blazers Forum

Portland Trail Blazers Forum Portland Trail Blazers forum - Portland Trail Blazers message board

Old 08-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #16
benisjamin33
I airball my layups

webster was good to but he wen't to the d league, it isn't about being good or bad but it is about getting enough playing time so you can improve and not just sit on the bench
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 12:27 PM   #17
indenial
Banned

Lamarcus isn't going to the D-Leauge, see smacktacku-upboys comment....he was on the money!
indenial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006, 08:24 AM   #18
benisjamin33
I airball my layups

i would lay money that he would get little minutes to none! it is because of the vets on the team so they will send him to the d league so he can improve and get experience
benisjamin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:58 PM   #19
JJCollector
I airball my layups

Not sure if you've heard, but he underwent surgery on his shoulder. It was successful, however, he will be out til around the end of November.
JJCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:07 PM   #20
Coop
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by indenial
Laker fans please leave the Blazer forums immediately!

Word.
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #21
neologism
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default Lamarcus at the 3

start magloire and joel in fact, like milwaukee's two big centers starting last year (Zach will get hurt eventually, and the black hole out of our offense should help everyone get their groove on) Zach is such a ballhog that he singlehandedly threw new york city's best point guard off his game... then we trade a potential chris paul for dan the **** and a washington player who wouldnt even had been drafted at all last year. i miss you bassy! but lamarcus coming back from surgery at the same time as zach or dmiles gets injured (or waived or traded for some bullsh like when sheed turned into shareef and theo, which turned into raef lafrentz. and no anthony carter! sign ime udoka!
neologism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 03:23 PM   #22
adrenalize
I airball my layups

Facts are, he is still a rookie and he needs alot of work before he does much. He will see some action this year, but only about 3-5 mins/game. Dont look to see much outa his this year. I think Jack and Outlaw will be the suprises this year.
adrenalize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 05:14 PM   #23
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Magloire and Joel is going to be the starters at center, lamarcus isn't looking at a lot of PT unless either of them play pf, doubt it though.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 12:07 PM   #24
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1d27
blazers had 4th...they traded vitor and tyrus for aldrige...bad deal...we could have gotten him at 4...

You guy's have to pay him more, since the Blazers traded up.The Bulls got the better deal.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 05:22 PM   #25
Nygher
Banned

LaMarcus isn't going to have a great year. I think somebody has been playing NBA Live 07 too much (Aldridge is great in the game, blocks and rebounds like a beast). I actually think Aldridge could develop into a Lamar Odom type player without an outside game. I'd love to see a line up of Jack, Roy, Aldridge, Randolph, Magloire. From what I saw of him in college, Aldridge can run the floor pretty well for a big man but I don't think he's quick enough to defend the smaller SFs

Anyways. IF Randolph gets moved (which will be VERY difficult to do so I doubt he will be) then I could see LaMarcus getting playing time, but right now I looks like he will be burried behind Randolph, LaFrentz, Magloire and Przybilla
Nygher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 05:13 AM   #26
statman32
NBA Legend

why are webster, aldrige and miles on your inactive list??? just wondering
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 10:06 AM   #27
adrenalize
I airball my layups

They are all injured. Miles and Aldridge will not even be available for at least the first month on the season.
adrenalize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: