Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-03-2009, 05:18 PM   #1
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Default Post 1G: Face Time

Whatup OTC? I know 1000, 2000, 3000, etc posts are kinda lame but I figured I'd take this time to just talk a little bit about my experience on InsideHoops.com. I have really enjoyed my time here. I work from 5:30 in the morning till 6:00 pm and this site is what gets me through my day without going postal (no offense GOBB) on muthaf*ckas. I began my ISH bid in the NBA forum. I thought, well, it's a basketball site. Why not? Wow. That place literally made me want to hunt a few cats down. The stupidity is so rampant there. Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good posters there but most of them are so connected to Kobe/LBJ/MJ's nuts, you'd think they were crabs.

I'm done with that place. I actually got banned for telling a dude that I wish I had used a condom when I banged his mom. Was that so bad? Kinda ironic that someone would come to a basketball site and steer clear of the basketball forums. The OTC is like a random strip club. Some nights it's the sh*t and some nights you're just there, getting no pleasure from looking at p*ssies. But, I guess that's what makes this place unique. Some of the sh*t posted here is so funny and entertaining I sometimes think you guys should have your own tv shows. So far I'd endorse...

L. Kizzle of Love - A reality show where Kizzle invites 14 b*tches with banging bodies to live in his crib. Dude doesn't eliminate anyone. It's just random t&a every week.

ISH Rehab - The show features several OTC posters as they undergo treatment for various drug and alcohol addictions. Catzhernandez finally kicks his marijuana habbit. Vapid confesses to his unhealthy addiction to stalking The Magic Man. Jefferson Money remains on the show for 3 seasons because no one can figure out what combination of drugs he is on.

Shaft 2010 - Starring Dasher. Each week Shaft puts cracker a$$ crackers in they got damn place. Can you dig it?

The Philly Only Sports Show - Hosted by Marlo and GOBB. Every night they discuss Philadelphia sports news. towards the end of the show they answer viewer mail. But beware. If you aren't from Phily, they will tear you a new one. One hilarious trait of the show is Marlo kicking the knowlegde and GOBB just bobbing his head and agreeing with his co-host.

The Gueverra Show A sketch comedy show starring Jay Gueverra. Hijinks insues as he plays various characters. One favorite is Big Bad Jay. A small guy with a huge chip on his shoulder. The laughs are non stop as he tries to convince everyone that he is a tough guy from the streets. TBS. Very Funny.

Lol, no diss fellas. Seriously, I enjoy all you guys mentioned. The main thing I feel everyone should try and do on ISH, as well as thier personal lives, is not take things too serious. F*ck alternate accounts (don't be someone you arent). Just do you.

The Magic Man. Out.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

Default Re: Post 1G: Face Time

dis guy iz halairius
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:24 PM   #3
vapid
Paranoid Android

While "stalking the magic man" does sound like something a drug addict would check into rehab for, I don't stalk you. You are just one of a handful of posters who's attitude and personality annoy me so much I have to respond.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 05:26 PM   #4
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
While "stalking the magic man" does sound like something a drug addict would check into rehab for, I don't stalk you. You are just one of a handful of posters who's attitude and personality annoy me so much I have to respond.

Case in point. Lol, I must have a pretty explosive personality for you to comprehend it online.
Old 05-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #5
JayGuevara
Hellbound

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man

The Gueverra Show A sketch comedy show starring Jay Gueverra. Hijinks insues as he plays various characters. One favorite is Big Bad Jay. A small guy with a huge chip on his shoulder. The laughs are non stop as he tries to convince everyone that he is a tough guy from the streets. TBS. Very Funny.

I just hope that when I do in fact get my own TV show, I/the producers can spell the name correctly.

Though I am slightly offended that you insinuate my show would be on TBS. Do I look like Tyler Perry?
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I just hope that when I do in fact get my own TV show, I/the producers can spell the name correctly.

Though I am slightly offended that you insinuate my show would be on TBS. Do I look like Tyler Perry?

Lol, I thought you'd like that part. Also, as shown in my EmEnem thread, I'm not so good with spelling names.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: