Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default The worst ass whippin you ever got from your parents?

I know everyone here's got whipped before, so what did you do to receive this monumental ass whippen from your parents?

The worst one I received is when I ran away from home. This was in 1995 I believe, and a playoff game was on (Rockets-Spurs) and for some reason, I did something (don't remember) moms told me go into my room and turn the TV off. I was like "what." But I showed her, I was gonna watch the game, I left and went to one of my friends house.

I stayed their until about 8:30, late for a 8 year old kid, and boy when I got home, I got it put on me.
    Last edited by L.Kizzle; 12-02-2007 at 11:09 PM.

Local High School Star

Default Re: The worst spanking you ever got from your parents?

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    I know everyone here's got whipped before, so what did you do to receive this monumental ass whippen from your parents?

The worst one I received is when I ran away from home. This was in 1995 I believe, and a playoff game was on (Rockets-Spurs) and for some reason, I did something (don't remember) moms told me go into my room and turn the TV off. I was like "what." But I showed her, I was gonna watch the game, I left and went to one of my friends house.

I stayed their until about 8:30, late for a 8 year old kid, and boy when I got home, I got it put on me.
    lol you were into basketball at that young of an age?

I used to pretend to cry when my mom would spank me so she'd feel satisfied with herself.

Default Re: The worst ass whippen you ever got from your parents?

Just spankings. None really stick out in my mind. I think I got a bad one after I broke a ukulele on my brother's head.

DOnt really remember but most of my ass whippings came from talking back to my mom. My dad would then come home and I would get my ass belted. Started at around 5 belts but he would add one each time I put my hands back to block the belt.

Quote Originally Posted by statman32
    DOnt really remember but most of my ass whippings came from talking back to my mom. My dad would then come home and I would get my ass belted. Started at around 5 belts but he would add one each time I put my hands back to block the belt.
    WTF, you used to block the belt.
    When I ever tried to block the belt, my mom would turn crazy, and whip harder!

WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

oh gawd so many but i don't remember them well. I was a well-behaved child too.

Also ran away from home, returned... choked by my mom for about ten seconds, then smacked a couple times, and finally whipped with a belt.

Locked in a shed, later hit with a broom.

Lol when I was around that age, and being introduced to the America lifestyle, I called my parents out for child abusing, when they were in a non-serious, good-mood, and they always ignored me. Always though I had the hardest life.

Now, that I'm wiser, looking back I appreciated that, because I'm as disciplined as a guy in the army (well when i'm donig schoolwork, lifting weights, or travelling)

I find pain to be quite a motivator, and quite frankly I'm fond of parents using the good ol' belt, or a nice smack to teach their kids some stuff.

See the Russell Peters video about beating your kids. Hilarious.

shhhhhhh

when i was like 9 or something, my mom was pregnant and you know how pregnant ladies have trouble sitting with their legs closed when they are about ready to pop?
    my mom sat down at a resturant to wait for our table and i said kinda loud, "dad tell mom to quite shooting me the beaver"

i got walked out to the car and got a good walloping... we laugh about it now...lol

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    WTF, you used to block the belt.
    When I ever tried to block the belt, my mom would turn crazy, and whip harder!
    Its just a natural reaction. That **** hurt. Especially since it was bare-ass.

McCants is Available!!

Fly Swatter to the face, azz, arms, feet...basically just what ever she hit when she swung. Damn I cried my azz off.

College superstar

Default Re: The worst ass whippin you ever got from your parents?

I stopped getting whoopings early, like 10 yrs old, because they ceased hurting. I would just stoneface the whole time and then when she was done ask if I could go outside. The last one was over us hitting golf balls with a baseball bat from the baseball field toward the neighborhood. We were aiming to hit them over the apartments (Wetzel in Baumholder, Germany is all 6 story apartments), over the street, over the apartments on the other side, into the park and hit unsuspecting victims We failed miserably and succeeded in hitting the sides of building, windows, and one of mine dented an Isuzu and this dude Travis snitched on me for no reason.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
    oh gawd so many but i don't remember them well. I was a well-behaved child too.

Also ran away from home, returned... choked by my mom for about ten seconds, then smacked a couple times, and finally whipped with a belt.

Locked in a shed, later hit with a broom.

Lol when I was around that age, and being introduced to the America lifestyle, I called my parents out for child abusing, when they were in a non-serious, good-mood, and they always ignored me. Always though I had the hardest life.

Now, that I'm wiser, looking back I appreciated that, because I'm as disciplined as a guy in the army (well when i'm donig schoolwork, lifting weights, or travelling)

I find pain to be quite a motivator, and quite frankly I'm fond of parents using the good ol' belt, or a nice smack to teach their kids some stuff.

See the Russell Peters video about beating your kids. Hilarious.

My dad caught me with a girl in my backyard when I was like 10. We stopped right before he came but he could obviously tell we were up to something. Sent her home, brought me inside, and told me he was going to chop my fingers off. Seriously. I was so scared, begging my mom to tell him not to, but of course he didn't. Just sat me down, put my arm on the table, got the belt, end of story.

Another time was when I was a kid and I wanted wristbands so badly. Don't know why, but they were popular basketball fashion, and I wanted them and never had them. So I decided to take one of my mom's hand-made blankets that her mom made her, used scissors and cut them up, and wrapped them around my arms. Came into the living room not thinking she would care that much, thought I was showing off. Walked in, her mouth dropped and her eyes were wide open. Almost started crying. She loved those blankets her mom made her from when she was a kid, and to see them cut up and wrapped around my wrists must have hurt. Anyway, my dad was on the computer, came in to see what all the fuss was about. Saw what I did, got the belt, and that's that.

ANOTHER time was when I was a kid and terrified of spiders. (Still am). There was a big one (probably not as big as I thought it was back then, but everything seemed big when you're a kid), and it was hanging off the ceiling by its web. I was scared as hell so I ran out of my room and told my dad. Told me to toughen up and put me in the room with it and locked the door and said he wouldn't let me out until it was dead on the floor. Of course I pussied out and didn't kill it, cried my ass off, he finally let me out, and you know the rest.

Worse part was, he never killed the spider after that and I still had to have it in my room until a few days later when I never saw it again. But yeah, my dad was tough on me, but he was still cool. Hand, electrical cord, broomstick, cardboard box, shoe, belt, computer mouse, I've taken it all. I'd defend myself of course, but I'd never hit them back. Ohhhhhhhhh no, I would NEVER hit them back.

I rule the local playground

what makes my mom go off is when you say shutup to her thats how i got most of my whippins

The Truth

I was 16 haha and lied to my parents about working late. My parents know when I'm lying and called the store I worked at asking if i was there, when I wasn't. I ended up coming home at 4:30 in the morning high as **** and my parents were up waiting. Got cold cocked by my father (close fisted) about 3 times (he used to be a boxer). Ended up getting dropped like a light switch. Never lied to him after that haha.

Got cold cocked by my father (close fisted) about 3 times (he used to be a boxer).
    Oh sh*t! Reminds me when I was hanging out in the woods with my friends and came home late, my dad was waiting up for me. And of course, ass whoopin'.