Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Learning to shoot layups Groovy Kat's Avatar

Default Really feel like the wife doesn't love me anymore

Things haven't felt right in a while. I feel like I try and she keeps on hating me no matter what. I think that I love her but it honestly feels like I would be better off single. We have a daughter together and that's the main reason we dont really consider divorce. I keep hoping it will get better but I'm starting to lose hope.

She won't even kiss me really anymore. She just says she's not really into it anymore. I'm not happy but I want to be happy with her for the sake of our daughter and we really did have something at first.

She says that's she's depressed and she really hasn't been the same since she had our daughter a little over a year ago. I dont know if I should just give up or what. Anyone have any advice or personal experience with this?

Default Re: Really feel like the wife doesn't love me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You could talk to her.
    or you could talk to a bunch of strangers on a basketball message board

Smh OP

I can help you. Just answer these questions first:

Is she fat or ugly?

Did the birth of the baby make her fat? If so, have you touched her less?

Are you good in the sack?

My parents seem like that too. Hope it gets better for you OP. Don't really have any helpful advice though.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Sounds like before you met each other you guys weren't happy with your own lives. Then you met each other and tied your happiness to your relationship, once things cooled down that happiness faded and you come to a realization that you were just infatuated about being a certain way with this girl and it didn't materialize so you're disappointed. You gotta be happy with yourself and your own life as a person before someone joins it. Just be you, do what makes you happy and she will find you more attractive. Stop supplicating to her needs because you see it slipping. The dating/relationship game never stops, you can't let yourself go. You gotta be the type of guy who is happy being himself. If you WERE happy before you met her, then be THAT guy again.

Quote Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
    Sounds like before you met each other you guys weren't happy with your own lives. Then you met each other and tied your happiness to your relationship, once things cooled down that happiness faded and you come to a realization that you were just infatuated about being a certain way with this girl and it didn't materialize so you're disappointed. You gotta be happy with yourself and your own life as a person before someone joins it. Just be you, do what makes you happy and she will find you more attractive. Stop supplicating to her needs because you see it slipping. The dating/relationship game never stops, you can't let yourself go. You gotta be the type of guy who is happy being himself. If you WERE happy before you met her, then be THAT guy again.
    I don't really know who I was before I met her. We were both young (I was 19 she was 18). I feel like Ive changed quite a bit since Ive gotten a real job and matured. I'm not happy when I spend time with her because its just forced.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    You could talk to her.
    Tried that a million times. Always turns into an argument about who's doing what wrong ect.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Kat
    I don't really know who I was before I met her. We were both young (I was 19 she was 18). I feel like Ive changed quite a bit since Ive gotten a real job and matured. I'm not happy when I spend time with her because its just forced.
    Honestly, I don't know the whole marriage thing but I know a girl needs space/freedom so they can miss you, just saying. And life doesn't have to be so serious, if you aren't happy, change it. The goal of life is happiness and the only way you achieve that is by doing what YOU want, be selfish but also have a sense of right/wrong. I think you know what you have to do, but just want some clarity because you're on the fence...

   

Tried that a million times. Always turns into an argument about who's doing what wrong ect.
    what's wrong with having an argument about such things?

if you're both annoying each other in subtle ways then it's going to come out somewhere. a big part of marriage is about working through that stuff, or so they say... listening well and finding mutual solutions.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Things haven't felt right in a while. I feel like I try and she keeps on hating me no matter what. I think that I love her but it honestly feels like I would be better off single. We have a daughter together and that's the main reason we dont really consider divorce. I keep hoping it will get better but I'm starting to lose hope.

She won't even kiss me really anymore. She just says she's not really into it anymore. I'm not happy but I want to be happy with her for the sake of our daughter and we really did have something at first.

She says that's she's depressed and she really hasn't been the same since she had our daughter a little over a year ago. I dont know if I should just give up or what. Anyone have any advice or personal experience with this?
    "rather be from a broken home than in one" - Dr Phil

She says that's she's depressed and she really hasn't been the same since she had our daughter a little over a year ago.
    Having a child changes everything. What is your dynamic as far as who works and who watches the child? She could be resentlful you're not doing enough with the child or she may feel bad about herself that she's not being a good enough mother. Could also be a hormone imbalance, pregnancy can take a huge toll on a women's body.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Are you fat?

Is she fat?

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Fat has a way of ruining marriages.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Fat people problems.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar