Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread:

Default Re:

Y'all ever hear of Tommy TJ Sotomayor?

Somehow, I ran across him on Youtube yesterday. Apparently, he's pretty well known and infamous.

He's a black dude who makes his living basically EVISCERATING all the bullshit about the majority of black women,- their insecurities, their overbearing violent nature, their uncouth disrespectful ways of speaking and acting, their general unattractiveness and addiction to fake hair, etc.

Anyway, I am usually turned off by such foul generalized hatred of any group BUT . . . he makes so many great points and is a very intelligent speaker that does a great job at humorously dismantling the destructive bullshit surrounding black women in America.

If you don't know about him, check him out. At first I thought he was a troll but he is a very intelligent and unapologetically honest man about his race and I kept gaining further and further respect for him the more I watched because less it seemed like hatred for hatred's sake and more like trying to get people to think and reassess their behavior and learned conditioning

Default Re:

So you can't have opinions now?

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Are you really going to use her as an attractive example
    She's ugly bro. Ellen is worse though so I guess there's that.
    bait post?

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Y'all ever hear of Tommy TJ Sotomayor?

Somehow, I ran across him on Youtube yesterday. Apparently, he's pretty well known and infamous.

He's a black dude who makes his living basically EVISCERATING all the bullshit about the majority of black women,- their insecurities, their overbearing violent nature, their uncouth disrespectful ways of speaking and acting, their general unattractiveness and addiction to fake hair, etc.

Anyway, I am usually turned off by such foul generalized hatred of any group BUT . . . he makes so many great points and is a very intelligent speaker that does a great job at humorously dismantling the destructive bullshit surrounding black women in America.

If you don't know about him, check him out. At first I thought he was a troll but he is a very intelligent and unapologetically honest man about his race and I kept gaining further and further respect for him the more I watched because less it seemed like hatred for hatred's sake and more like trying to get people to think and reassess their behavior and learned conditioning
    nah he's dumb and is a resident member of uncle tom's cabin

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Are you really going to use her as an attractive example
    She's ugly bro. Ellen is worse though so I guess there's that.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    nah he's dumb and is a resident member of uncle tom's cabin
    He does generalize and blanket black women but how is he dumb?

Doesn't seem like an Uncle Tom, he seems like a real smart n!gga who just calls a spade a spade

I enjoyed his shit even if it made me kind of depressed that people still act like this and reinforce all the terrible stereotypes that are bestowed upon them

Default Re:

Doesn't seem like an Uncle Tom, he seems like a real smart n!gga who just calls a spade a spade

I enjoyed his shit even if it made me kind of depressed that people still act like this and reinforce all the terrible stereotypes that are bestowed upon them
    i dont see how anyone black could back what he's saying

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Yup, what a dog...
    Alicia Keys is very attractive but she is half white.

Banned

Default Re:

Does anyone have pics? Were the girls he was talking about hot or in fact, "not hot"?

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Does anyone have pics? Were the girls he was talking about hot or in fact, "not hot"?
    ?

He was referring to all black women in general.

NBA Legend

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young

I posted one earlier on the page.

Default Re:

racist

Anyways, the stereotype of the loud aggressive black woman is a purely American thing. Black women in Latin America aren't that way at all, even the few black women I've met straight from Africa have been very nice persons.

Something about their upbringing in the US turns a lot of them that way.

Default Re:

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    She's okay.

Personally I'm more into this:

That African chick ain't got anyting on this African hottie

NBA Legend

Default Re:

That African chick ain't got anyting on this African hottie

Maybe not. But neither can hold a candle to this broad:

Default Re:

racist

Anyways, the stereotype of the loud aggressive black woman is a purely American thing. Black women in Latin America aren't that way at all, even the few black women I've met straight from Africa have been very nice persons.

Something about their upbringing in the US turns a lot of them that way.

Suck my d!ck. It's not JUST a stereotype, this stereotype reflects a lot of people's reality. I went to the University of Maryland, spent a lot of time in DC and Baltimore where there are tons of educated black females and most of them still possessed that chip on the shoulder, abrasive annoying personality with a very limited, tunnel visioned worldview. There were pleasant and sweet black chicks too but they were the minority in comparison. Most had an aura of distrust surrounding anybody but other loud annoying, 'look at me' black chicks

You call me a racist then acknowledge that American black women are more abrasive and annoying than the alternatives.

Do you know how stupid that makes you seem?
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 12-09-2015 at 11:10 PM.