Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-16-2016, 08:55 PM   #1
Patrick Chewing
VOTE BREXIT

Default 的知 speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain"

You can't make this shit up.

Donald Trump questioned on who he's consulting with on Foreign Policy issues.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-g...adviser-220853

What a time. The man is certifiably insane.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:01 PM   #2
Akrazotile
Banned

Default Re: 的知 speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain"

Well he obviously got pretty good advice from himself on the decision to make America great again.

So I'll cautiously trust his sources on this one.
Akrazotile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:22 PM   #3
Springsteen
tr鑚 bien

Default Re: 的知 speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain"

Do I really have to choose between this man and Hillary Clinton?
Springsteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:24 PM   #4
Hawker
Repeal FATCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springsteen
Do I really have to choose between this man and Hillary Clinton?

If you vote Trump, you'll at least be ending another dynasty. Trump ended the Bush dynasty and we'll have the power to end the clinton dynasty as well.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:32 PM   #5
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
If you vote Trump, you'll at least be ending another dynasty. Trump ended the Bush dynasty and we'll have the power to end the clinton dynasty as well.

Chelsea 2036.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:36 PM   #6
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Is it a dynasty if it's the same generation?
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:37 PM   #7
Trollsmasher
The Fam

OP wants Trump to ask some neocon so US can start more wars for muh Israel
Trollsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:43 PM   #8
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Old 03-16-2016, 09:48 PM   #9
oh the horror
NBA Legend

Basically that was "I don't have an answer to that question so here's something you can write about lolz"
oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 09:51 PM   #10
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson

What do you think Hillary's price is to attend Shkreli's birthday party? Shkreli would pay for her to come for the shits and giggles, and Hillary would go because well she doesn't turn down money from greedy Wallstreet execs.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:04 PM   #11
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
What do you think Hillary's price is to attend Shkreli's birthday party? Shkreli would pay for her to come for the shits and giggles, and Hillary would go because well she doesn't turn down money from greedy Wallstreet execs.

Carl Icahn bought Drumpf for $20 million last year. Even let him keep his name on the Taj Mahal.

Hills should try to get a similar deal from Ichabod Crane.
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:25 PM   #12
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonDadda59
Carl Icahn bought Drumpf for $20 million last year. Even let him keep his name on the Taj Mahal.

Hills should try to get a similar deal from Ichabod Crane.

What's your beef with Carl Icahn? Most of the videos I have seen on him are against the housing market bubble, low federal interest rates, against the carried interest loophole and etc.

He is for a "tax holiday" allowing corporations to repatriate money back to the US at either a lower rate or at no taxes at all which is controversial. But IMO the only way to address the issue of corporate inversions, foreign repatriations, transfer pricing and so forth is to have a worldwide taxable income where corporations pay tax on all profits inside the United States and abroad with some sort of allocation between United States and Foreign using an allocation of sales. Similar to the market based sourcing most states are using today. But this plan would never pass but would be the only way to address the tax schemes used by corporations. In addition, US corporate income taxes would probably have be reduced and other loopholes would need to be closed.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:54 PM   #13
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALBballer
What's your beef with Carl Icahn?
he practiced a particularly predatory form of.capitalism. He got rich driving TWA into bankruptcy
Quote:
cahn developed a reputation as a ruthless "corporate raider" after his hostile takeover of TWA in 1985.[12] The result of that takeover was Icahn systematically selling TWA's assets to repay the debt he used to purchase the company, which was described as asset stripping. In 1988, Icahn took TWA private, gaining a personal profit of $469 million, and leaving TWA with a debt of $540 million. In 1991, Icahn sold TWA's prized London routes to American Airlines for $445 million.[13] Carl Icahn formed lowestfares.com to sell TWA tickets and acquired portions of Global Leisure Travel from Ramy El-Batrawi to merge into it.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:56 PM   #14
FillJackson
I'm down with HRC

He pioneered that Romney shit of. We buy the company and load it with debt and the company uses those loans to pay our enormous fees. Employees and shareholders get ****ed
Old 03-17-2016, 08:30 AM   #15
Zach LaVine
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
Narcissism face?
Zach LaVine is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: