Originally Posted by idizzle
Here is what I think the Knicks lineup will be
I hate to burst your bubble, but it is not that simple:
1. It is debatable whether Duhan will start or be competing for the starting PG position with Marbury, Crawford, Nate and Collins.
2. We don't know if they will let Marbury compete for the starting PG position, move him to SG, build up his trade value and trade him before the deadline, trade him right away, buy him out, wave him, or let his contract expire after the season.
3. They have been offering Lee in trades and he is the Knicks most sought-after player, so we don't even know if he will be here when the season begins.
4. Even if Lee is here then, if Randolph is not traded first, Zack probably will start at PF, rather than Lee. If Randolph is to be traded before the deadline, I would think the strategy would be to build up his value as a 20 - 10+ player.
5. Since priority one is to get under the cap by 2010, no player on the Knicks is untouchable as far as being traded. Who knows if Crawford or Curry will be here at the start of the season if the Knicks get a reasonable offer?
6. Only Q due to his bad back, Jerome James due to his being virtually worthless (unless Izaiah can find a sucker who will employ Zeke again), Jarid Jeferies (chronic underachiever) and Collins, who has almost zero value at this time are likely to be here. Anyone and everyone else is a guess.
7. Given the above, how can anyone accurately predict a line up?