Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 12-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

Default Your thoughts on Bobby Jackson?

I get annoyed watching him when he shares the backcourt with Paul, as immature as that sounds. He always seems to think he should carry the ball up the court off of a rebound or restart, even though CP3 should be the primary ballhandler when he's in the game. It almost seems like his teammates hesitate to give him the ball or look for another option when he asks for it coming up the floor, and then he just usually drives to the basket anyway, successfully or not. He really seems to clash with Chris in the backcourt when they play together, it just seems like they don't get along or something, or can't figure each other out. Anyone else feel like this watching the games, or is it just my man crush on CP3??
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 04:42 AM   #2
Copperhead
Local High School Star

Default Re: Your thoughts on Bobby Jackson?

I pretty much feel the same way. Except I think he and Paul get along really well. Lately, Pargo and Paul have been better on the floor together rather than Bobby and CP. I don't like it when Bobby gets the ball and goes darting up the court while CP is on the court with him. I don't know if it's Scott's plan to play CP off the ball more or what but I doubt that's the reason Bobby thinks he's the primary ball handler when on the court. Bobby just doesn't get the offense going or set up guys the way Paul does. Scott seems to be infatuated with veterans but he needs to get Bobby to understand his role.
Copperhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
OlDeRaDo_64
Jazz Vs Bulls Oct 6 :D

Id trust CP3 over Bobby J any day handling the ball off the rebound and carrying it up. He has more skills (ball handling) and you can trust him to make a good pass or get a lay in/ J shot
OlDeRaDo_64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

Hey Bobby, maybe you should drive to the basket one more time and miss or draw another charge.

This team is worse when he's on the floor.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Yeah I get that feeling a lot.

Reminds me of when I watch the Lakers' games. The players seem like they wanna throw it into Kobe, so he doesn't ***** at them, but then they realize they actually have a PG in Fisher.
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: