Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
sir sid
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2
Default redd plus for wade

trade redd and either cash/draft picks or bogut or mo for wade. payton's old, shaq's old. mourning's old. the heat will need a pg and a big man in the next couple of years. bucks need to sign williams or draft a pg in the 1st rd. like they should've done two years ago with the number 1 pick in chris paul. get wade and you will sell tickets. period. end of story. he's beloved in the marquette, milwaukee, wisconsin, and chicago communities. he will win in milwaukee with a solid, young supporting cast, but the winning is almost over with the old men in miami. hope herb and riles read this and gets the deal done. also, try to get zaza back if you can... signing gadzuuk's instead of pachu was a huge mistake.
sir sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:27 AM   #2
knicks15
Local High School Star
 
knicks15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,086
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sid
trade redd and either cash/draft picks or bogut or mo for wade. payton's old, shaq's old. mourning's old. the heat will need a pg and a big man in the next couple of years. bucks need to sign williams or draft a pg in the 1st rd. like they should've done two years ago with the number 1 pick in chris paul. get wade and you will sell tickets. period. end of story. he's beloved in the marquette, milwaukee, wisconsin, and chicago communities. he will win in milwaukee with a solid, young supporting cast, but the winning is almost over with the old men in miami. hope herb and riles read this and gets the deal done. also, try to get zaza back if you can... signing gadzuuk's instead of pachu was a huge mistake.

no way miami does that
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
j Fresh
Local High School Star
 
j Fresh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In the Knickerbockers' hood ..
Posts: 1,069
Default Re: redd plus for wade

NO FUMAR! don't do drugs!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
sir sid
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 2
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
no way miami does that

they may do it when shaq decides that he'd rather chase the bad guys than sit on the bench cuz he's hurt all the time and is no longer as dominant as he once was. oh, forgot to mention antoine walker has seen his better days too. i know riles loves wade, but this is a business...
sir sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 212
Default Re: redd plus for wade

being a bucks fan, i'd do any trade for wade in a heartbeat, but I would say miami would be reluctant if ever to deal him unless he requested it.. he's among one of the players (lebron, carmelo, nash, kobe, dhoward, etc) that aren't going anywhere soon..

i'd do this though (just for fun)

redd
1st round pick
villaneuva
skinner
boykins
hodge

for

wade
walker
doleac


lineups

milwaukee

pg-m.williams/l.greer
sg-d.wade/c.bell
sf-b.simmons/r.patterson/e.illysova
pf-a.walker/d.markota
c-a.bogut/d.gadzuric/m.doleac

miami

pg-j.williams/g.payton/e.boykins
sg-m.redd/d.wright/j.hodge
sf-j.posey/j.kapono
pf-u.haslem/c.villanueva/b.skinner
c-s.o'neal/a.mourning

with guys like.. (williams, boykins, hodge, skinner) coming off the books, miami would have a pretty high draft pick plus some cap-space..

..this trade could help both teams...
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:56 AM   #6
M.reddfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: riells-girona-catalonia-europe
Posts: 20
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFunk

redd
1st round pick
villaneuva
skinner
boykins
hodge

for

wade
walker
doleac


...

this is an stupid trade and the bucks need a goood player for the draft, and hodge is in... where is hodge isn't in the milwaukee and in the list of players http://www.nba.com/players/
M.reddfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:00 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator
 
wally_world's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dancing with Miley
Posts: 7,671
Default Re: redd plus for wade

why would heat trade their only worthy player?
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:03 AM   #8
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 212
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.reddfan
this is an stupid trade and the bucks need a goood player for the draft, and hodge is in... where is hodge isn't in the milwaukee and in the list of players http://www.nba.com/players/

hey man i didnt start the tread. hodge is a member of the bucks. he came here in the blake for boykins and hodge trade with the nugs. and as for that
trade if anything EVER was going to happen to bring Wade here, and it never will.. i'd would trade anyone to get him.. and we don't need a good player in the draft, we have tons of cap space after this season, but a decent player or prospect would help in the long run.
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year
 
Cool's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 5,273
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sid
trade redd and either cash/draft picks or bogut or mo for wade. payton's old, shaq's old. mourning's old. the heat will need a pg and a big man in the next couple of years. bucks need to sign williams or draft a pg in the 1st rd. like they should've done two years ago with the number 1 pick in chris paul. get wade and you will sell tickets. period. end of story. he's beloved in the marquette, milwaukee, wisconsin, and chicago communities. he will win in milwaukee with a solid, young supporting cast, but the winning is almost over with the old men in miami. hope herb and riles read this and gets the deal done. also, try to get zaza back if you can... signing gadzuuk's instead of pachu was a huge mistake.

There is no way Miami would even consider that.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #10
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man
 
netdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 693
Default Re: redd plus for wade

I concur.

Anyone approaches Miami with ANY trade for Wade - I think Riley (after he picked himself up off the floor laughing) "ummm, hell no"
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:01 AM   #11
M.reddfan
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: riells-girona-catalonia-europe
Posts: 20
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFunk
hey man i didnt start the tread. hodge is a member of the bucks. he came here in the blake for boykins and hodge trade with the nugs. and as for that
trade if anything EVER was going to happen to bring Wade here, and it never will.. i'd would trade anyone to get him.. and we don't need a good player in the draft, we have tons of cap space after this season, but a decent player or prospect would help in the long run.

When the season 07-08 start simmons can't be at 100%, now I think we nedd a good pick in the draft and take a SF e.g: julian wright, jeff green...
M.reddfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:05 PM   #12
Moose
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Wade is just as untouchable as Jessica Alba's ti.ts
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend
 
kentatm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 16,900
Default Re: redd plus for wade

you guys would be crazy to trade Redd for Wade. Redd is the better overall player, Wade just happens to be on the better team.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #14
adamcz
Bucks fan
 
adamcz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: MA
Posts: 3,727
Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you guys would be crazy to trade Redd for Wade. Redd is the better overall player, Wade just happens to be on the better team.
I hope you're kidding. Wade is roughly twice as good as Redd is. Redd's a better shooter, but Wade's better at literally everything else.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn
 
ZHAKIDD532's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: NJ/NY
Posts: 3,314
Default Re: redd plus for wade

lololololololololololol

the heat will trade wade when pigs fly...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:41 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy