Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 02-04-2007, 10:26 PM   #1
sir sid
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default redd plus for wade

trade redd and either cash/draft picks or bogut or mo for wade. payton's old, shaq's old. mourning's old. the heat will need a pg and a big man in the next couple of years. bucks need to sign williams or draft a pg in the 1st rd. like they should've done two years ago with the number 1 pick in chris paul. get wade and you will sell tickets. period. end of story. he's beloved in the marquette, milwaukee, wisconsin, and chicago communities. he will win in milwaukee with a solid, young supporting cast, but the winning is almost over with the old men in miami. hope herb and riles read this and gets the deal done. also, try to get zaza back if you can... signing gadzuuk's instead of pachu was a huge mistake.
sir sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:27 AM   #2
knicks15
Local High School Star

Default Re: redd plus for wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sid
trade redd and either cash/draft picks or bogut or mo for wade. payton's old, shaq's old. mourning's old. the heat will need a pg and a big man in the next couple of years. bucks need to sign williams or draft a pg in the 1st rd. like they should've done two years ago with the number 1 pick in chris paul. get wade and you will sell tickets. period. end of story. he's beloved in the marquette, milwaukee, wisconsin, and chicago communities. he will win in milwaukee with a solid, young supporting cast, but the winning is almost over with the old men in miami. hope herb and riles read this and gets the deal done. also, try to get zaza back if you can... signing gadzuuk's instead of pachu was a huge mistake.

no way miami does that
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #3
j Fresh
Local High School Star

NO FUMAR! don't do drugs!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
sir sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
no way miami does that

they may do it when shaq decides that he'd rather chase the bad guys than sit on the bench cuz he's hurt all the time and is no longer as dominant as he once was. oh, forgot to mention antoine walker has seen his better days too. i know riles loves wade, but this is a business...
sir sid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

being a bucks fan, i'd do any trade for wade in a heartbeat, but I would say miami would be reluctant if ever to deal him unless he requested it.. he's among one of the players (lebron, carmelo, nash, kobe, dhoward, etc) that aren't going anywhere soon..

i'd do this though (just for fun)

redd
1st round pick
villaneuva
skinner
boykins
hodge

for

wade
walker
doleac

lineups

milwaukee

pg-m.williams/l.greer
sg-d.wade/c.bell
sf-b.simmons/r.patterson/e.illysova
pf-a.walker/d.markota
c-a.bogut/d.gadzuric/m.doleac

miami

pg-j.williams/g.payton/e.boykins
sg-m.redd/d.wright/j.hodge
sf-j.posey/j.kapono
pf-u.haslem/c.villanueva/b.skinner
c-s.o'neal/a.mourning

with guys like.. (williams, boykins, hodge, skinner) coming off the books, miami would have a pretty high draft pick plus some cap-space..

..this trade could help both teams...
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 04:56 AM   #6
M.reddfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFunk

redd
1st round pick
villaneuva
skinner
boykins
hodge

for

wade
walker
doleac

this is an stupid trade and the bucks need a goood player for the draft, and hodge is in... where is hodge isn't in the milwaukee and in the list of players http://www.nba.com/players/
M.reddfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 09:00 AM   #7
wally_world
M0derator

why would heat trade their only worthy player?
wally_world is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 11:03 AM   #8
PFunk
Kids at the park dunk on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.reddfan
this is an stupid trade and the bucks need a goood player for the draft, and hodge is in... where is hodge isn't in the milwaukee and in the list of players http://www.nba.com/players/

hey man i didnt start the tread. hodge is a member of the bucks. he came here in the blake for boykins and hodge trade with the nugs. and as for that
trade if anything EVER was going to happen to bring Wade here, and it never will.. i'd would trade anyone to get him.. and we don't need a good player in the draft, we have tons of cap space after this season, but a decent player or prospect would help in the long run.
PFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sid

There is no way Miami would even consider that.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #10
netdoc
High School Varsity 6th Man

I concur.

Anyone approaches Miami with ANY trade for Wade - I think Riley (after he picked himself up off the floor laughing) "ummm, hell no"
netdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 05:01 AM   #11
M.reddfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFunk
hey man i didnt start the tread. hodge is a member of the bucks. he came here in the blake for boykins and hodge trade with the nugs. and as for that
trade if anything EVER was going to happen to bring Wade here, and it never will.. i'd would trade anyone to get him.. and we don't need a good player in the draft, we have tons of cap space after this season, but a decent player or prospect would help in the long run.

When the season 07-08 start simmons can't be at 100%, now I think we nedd a good pick in the draft and take a SF e.g: julian wright, jeff green...
M.reddfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:05 PM   #12
Moose

Wade is just as untouchable as Jessica Alba's ti.ts
Old 03-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

you guys would be crazy to trade Redd for Wade. Redd is the better overall player, Wade just happens to be on the better team.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:23 PM   #14
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
you guys would be crazy to trade Redd for Wade. Redd is the better overall player, Wade just happens to be on the better team.
I hope you're kidding. Wade is roughly twice as good as Redd is. Redd's a better shooter, but Wade's better at literally everything else.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #15
ZHAKIDD532
#hellobrooklyn

lololololololololololol

the heat will trade wade when pigs fly...
ZHAKIDD532 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: