Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: No more fap for me

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    So is this contest just to see who can go the longest or are you guys really experiencing problems because of fapping?
    Serious problems rufus.

Everytime I fap a girl doesnt get the chance to have her face exfoliated!!!

I'm such a selfish bastard, I should share.

No more fap for me.

Ill do this starting monday, if anyone is still doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    So is this contest just to see who can go the longest or are you guys really experiencing problems because of fapping?
    I did it just to see if I had the will power to last. I've experienced some of the benefits those articles were listed, but nothing too major since I didn't have any real problems beforehand. Like I've noticed I'm a little more forward with girls and more decisive now. And I have more energy overall, especially in the morning.

Basically I think if you take away the instant nut you can get from tabs of streaming sites, it pushes you to go out and get it for real.. I've hooked up with a lot more girls in these past two months than usual

verylegit
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    I'll participate. Does it count if I fapped while typing this though?

i didn't take my addy in the morning and went on a fapping rage.

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

Everyone who's participating should've rubbed one out so that everyone starts off the same. I think the younger guys are gonna have more trouble holding out.

5-time NBA All-Star

Fifth day so far.

Days 3-4 I had absolutely no desire. Went to dinner with a mixed grouop in campus and had no urge whatsoever to do anything.. weird.. Charmed the fukk outta a few girls too saw her playin with her hair, strokin her thigh, and staring, but didnt go for the kill.

Uncontrollable wood and I'm literally staring at asses instead of finishing my fvckign essay and anatomy synopsis. Looking forward to Jujitsu tonight.

Stay strong fellows. Success is delaying instant gratification.

Learning to shoot layups

So wet dreams don't count right?

I haven't jacked my johnson in quite some time. 2 months I believe. I just feel really depressed when doing so. (I know, abnormal).

Add me to the list, I don't plan on fappn' anytime soon.

Maybe Christmas if I see my best friend again. Then again; something more might happen above fap

this thread should be kept updated often and stickied

5-time NBA All-Star

One more thing guys.. you ever try painting pictures in your head? Liek visualization or not. I feel like it's very easy to recall vivid memories when your balls are full. Smell seems to be more accute too, vision a bit.

My max has been like 8 or 9 days. On the 9th day I sh!t you not, I wrote an entire four page paper in less than twenty minutes and aced that sh!t without reading a word on the literature after completing a bio exam. Finished class and headed over and trained well in Shotokan for 2 hrs and lifted and wasn't even tired.

It's been said that your sexual energy is related to your creativity, which explains why GENERALLY blacks (high testosterone) have dominated the creative scene (jazz, Harlem Renaissance) alongside whites; as oppose to Asians who are no doubt brililant but are more analytical/mathematical/logical or so I've heard. If you can somehow tame the animal within.. . All I wanna do is write, write, write, write, play guitar, draw, draw, draw, eat, talk and mingle with people all day, and lift and play basketball like a maniac.

One issue with no fap is that for me at least I can't f*cking focus on boring sh!t whcih is something i gotta do. The brightest kids in my class getting them A's (Nervous System Diseases) are the ones who look all drained and desexualized lol... but that could be a falsetto.

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    Everyone who's participating should've rubbed one out so that everyone starts off the same. I think the younger guys are gonna have more trouble holding out.
    Damn. I did the day before. It's all good though. One day strong

Dont H8 the Laker H8er glidedrxlr22's Avatar

After a good lifting session your testosterone increases and you feel like fapping.

Survivors
    Loneshot
    Magic Chiongson
    BoogieWoogieMan
    PistonsFan#21
    N0Skillz
    Chazzy
    JEFFERSON MONEY
    donald love
    Mr. I'm So Rad

Watch some jerk bump every hot chick/big ass/tits thread there ever was

Edit Loneshot beat me

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    One more thing guys.. you ever try painting pictures in your head? Liek visualization or not. I feel like it's very easy to recall vivid memories when your balls are full. Smell seems to be more accute too, vision a bit.
    I've been having really vivid dreams since I started.. pretty crazy.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
    After a good lifting session your testosterone increases and you feel like fapping.
    Yeah you feel like it, but one thing you can do to stop is an ice cold shower, and telling yourself "gldedrxlr22 ALRIGHT MOTHERF*CKER U DID YO SH!T IN DA GYM BUT MAH PHYSIQUE IS ONLY ONE PART OF THE EQUATION TIME FOR ME TO MAKE SUM MONEY AND GET DEM KNOWLEDGE" and immediately transition into books or music or repairng cars or cooking or another hobby that ignites you with passion, feel me?

chazzy - You wanna up the ante? Try taking ZMA and no fapping. Its insane. Now I see how our ancestors were relatively happy people w/o all this fantastic technology.

They had:
    - Community
    - SExual loyalty from a wifey
    - Gorgeous natural scenery and a night time full of stars
    - Surviving throuh work ethic
    - Adventures
    - Crazy f*cking dreams!
    - True friendship
    - God or nation or tribal pride or something to fight for

Depression and fetishes and social anxiety were not as commonplace back then eh?
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 12-02-2011 at 03:31 PM.