Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Default Re: Do you think Michael Jackson molested little boys?

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but here are a couple of things I observe in his private home documentary:

1. One thing that stood out is his rule at Neverland. The first rule is you're gonna get wet, either by a super soaker, being randomly pushed in a pool, water balloon fights, etc. When you think about it, what happens when your shirt is wet? You're more likely to take it off right. Well half way through the documentary, in one of the videos, he did take his shirt off, and I wouldn't be surprise if the kids are encourage to do the same thing behind the scenes.

2. Michael acts like a total kid. At face value, it might seem like he's trying to relive his childhood, but if you look closer, the reason why he is doing this is to relate to young boys. When I say young boys, that's mainly his target group; he has young girls over there, but his favorites are the boys, and those are the ones he's trying to attract per se. This is a normal characteristic of pedophiles, including serial killer Gacy who dressed up like a clown to relate to kids.

3. Although Jackson said his father beat him and it's the reason why he lost his childhood, in the video, it looks like they have a good relationship. Sure Joe might've beat him, but Michael knows it is him who pushed him hard to get him to where he's at; I think MJ is only throwing him under the bus as an excuse for why he is the way he is, that is to hide his pedophile nature.
    Yeah, it's a creepy watch. I'm not sure how anyone could be so self-absorbed that they can act in such a manner and not think it will arouse serious suspicion. It just goes to show how out of it Mike really was. He surrounded himself with yes men who would tell him exactly what he wanted to hear and nothing else.

There was definitely damage done by Joe that helped create this very strange individual, but unless Joe sexually assaulted Mike as a child, I don't think he had much to do with the way his sexual preference seemingly evolved.

I love MJ's music as much as the next person, but there is no excuse for the way he acts in that video. It is beyond bizarre. A 45-year-old guy jumping around because he got his 9th Super Soaker for Christmas? There is no explaining that away.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    MJ was a pedophile so **** him, while we are at it, **** Slash too.
    What did Slash do?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I kind of feel this way. I think he molested kids, and to me that's unforgivable.

If someone is molesting kids they are pure evil. No matter what the reason. most child molesters would tell you they just love kids too much.

I understand your point but was disgusting the way everyone mourned his death. Nobody is going to mourn OJ like that when he dies. Also it would be like hang Hitlers artwork throughout your house and claim to just be a fan of his artwork not his racism and genocide.

Whenever I see stars protect/defend/work with MJ or Polanski, I always wonder how they would feel if it was their son MJ gave the jesus juice too or their daughter Polanski drugged and sodomized.
    Its fvcked up of course.. it all stems from series of events from his childhood though. He was young sensitive kid who was exposed to the real world seeing his father tricking him and his brothers out for personal gain, bringing drugs and hookers around young impressionable kids, beating the shit out of him and telling him hes a *****, his father basically tormented michael so bad that his mental state and sense of self became warped and full of negativity. And then it manifested itself in future, what you call evil.

MJs father was a much bigger scumbag than he was.. and Im sure theres reasons he became the way he did too. Didnt just wake up one day and decide to become the biggest piece of shit of all time.

Local High School Star Goldrush25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I kind of feel this way. I think he molested kids, and to me that's unforgivable.

If someone is molesting kids they are pure evil. No matter what the reason. most child molesters would tell you they just love kids too much.

I understand your point but was disgusting the way everyone mourned his death. Nobody is going to mourn OJ like that when he dies. Also it would be like hang Hitlers artwork throughout your house and claim to just be a fan of his artwork not his racism and genocide.

Whenever I see stars protect/defend/work with MJ or Polanski, I always wonder how they would feel if it was their son MJ gave the jesus juice too or their daughter Polanski drugged and sodomized.
    I guess we just have a fundamental disagreement. I don't see how sexual peversion has to do with someone's inherent sense of morality. I don't think someone chooses to be a pedophile anymore than we choose to be heterosexual or gay. If they could pick what they wanted, who would choose a preference that is universally denounced?

I think he intended to be and tried to be a good person, but gave in to his sexual perversion. Hell, we all give in to our sexual preferences. It just so happens that his is considered immoral in just about every society. Someone that has a sexual preference that is taboo may look at the world as "Everyone else can have their preferences, why can't I?" Again I'm not trying to justify it, just trying to explain it.

There are some pedophiles that never have or try to have sex with children. Is it the acting upon it that you consider evil or the very thought of having those feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Its fvcked up of course.. it all stems from series of events from his childhood though. He was young sensitive kid who was exposed to the real world seeing his father tricking him and his brothers out for personal gain, bringing drugs and hookers around young impressionable kids, beating the shit out of him and telling him hes a *****, his father basically tormented michael so bad that his mental state and sense of self became warped and full of negativity. And then it manifested itself in future, what you call evil.

MJs father was a much bigger scumbag than he was.. and Im sure theres reasons he became the way he did too. Didnt just wake up one day and decide to become the biggest piece of shit of all time.
    I think blaming his father is just a cop out.

He had to find an excuse for acting the way he did. He's acting like a kid because he is trying to attract children. It's the same thing as men wearing cologne, driving nice cars, and flaunting their cash to attract girls; instead MJ plays super soaker, pulls pranks, buys toys, goes to disneyland, created neverland, etc. Why? Kids are drawn to that kind of sh*t. If he acted his age, then there would be no way these kids would be attracted to that. It's a characteristic of pedophile men: they act like children to relate to children.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    I guess we just have a fundamental disagreement. I don't see how sexual peversion has to do with someone's inherent sense of morality. I don't think someone chooses to be a pedophile anymore than we choose to be heterosexual or gay. If they could pick what they wanted, who would choose a preference that is universally denounced?

I think he intended to be and tried to be a good person, but gave in to his sexual perversion. Hell, we all give in to our sexual preferences. It just so happens that his is considered immoral in just about every society. Someone that has a sexual preference that is taboo may look at the world as "Everyone else can have their preferences, why can't I?" Again I'm not trying to justify it, just trying to explain it.

There are some pedophiles that never have or try to have sex with children. Is it the acting upon it that you consider evil or the very thought of having those feelings?
    Big difference between consenting adults and children...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrush25
    I remember seeing an interview some news organization did with Jeffrey Dahmer and his father. Dahmer talked about how when he was a teenager he started having bizarre fantasies about rape, murder, etc. He decided to act on them and turn them into reality. Turns out his father also had those same fantasies throughout his life. Difference is, he didn't go out and kidnap, sexually assault, murder, and then live with his victim's remains in his fridge in real life.

Not too long before Ted Bundy started killing women, he found out that who he had grown up thinking was his sister was in reality his mother and his 'mother' and 'father' were actually his grandparents. The family didn't want to live with the public shame of his mother's illegitimate pregnancy, so they created the ruse. A lot of people blame his mother's deception as a big reason for why he grew up to hate and later massacre women.

Same exact thing happened to Jack Nicholson. He was raised his whole life thinking his grandparents were his parents and his real mother was his sister. He didn't learn the truth until he was almost 40. Unlike Bundy though, he didn't go out and become a serial killer. He just kept making movies.

There is such a thing as choice. Lots of people have unfortunate things happen to them. Lots of people have desires, impulses, etc that are detrimental to society. So yes, the action is what is evil, not simply the thought or desire.

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    Don't care. His music was THAT GOOD.
    His music was good enough to make it acceptable for him to molest little boys?

Humph.

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    MJ plays super soaker, pulls pranks, buys toys, goes to disneyland, created neverland, etc. Why? Kids are drawn to that kind of sh*t. If he acted his age, then there would be no way these kids would be attracted to that. It's a characteristic of pedophile men: they act like children to relate to children.
    So you think MJ's childlike nature was all a facade to attract children? He wasn't genuinely deriving fun for himself with those behaviors, toys, amusement parks, etc.?

I would go out on a limb and say the reason why MJ changed his complexion to resemble a white, feminine woman is because the boys he was trying to attract were white males who were not homosexuals and would not want to engage in a sexual relationship with another male.

Pedophiles prefer the age range of 10-13 (close to puberty) and their main targets are children from broken homes or disadvantage ones, which are both characteristics of MJ.

With that said, here are some Michael Jackson jokes:

Q. Why are Michael Jackson's pants so small?
    A. Because they aren't his.

Q. What did the man on the beach say to Michael Jackson?
    A. Get out of my sun.

Q. What do you do if Michael Jackson is drowning?
    A. Throw him a buoy.

Q. Why did Michael Jackson place a phone call to Boyz-2-Men?
    A. He thought it was a delivery service.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and Casper?
    A. One is pale and scares kids, the other is a friendly ghost.

Q. How do we know Michael Jackson is guilty?
    A. Several children have fingered him.

Q. Why did Michael Jackson rush over to Wal-Mart?
    A. He heard that boys' pants were half-off.

Q.What's the difference between a supermarket bag and Michael Jackson?
    A. One is white, made of plastic and should be kept away from small
    children. The other is used to hold groceries.

Q. How do you know when it's bedtime at the Neverland Ranch?
    A. When the big hand touches the little hand.

Q. What's brown and often found in children's underpants?
    A. Michael Jackson's hand.

Q. What is blonde, has six legs and roams Michael Jackson's dreams every
    night?
    A. Hanson.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and acne?
    A. Acne doesn't come on your face until you're about fifteen.

Q. Why can you always win a race with Michael Jackson?
    A. Because he always likes to come in a little behind.

Q. What did Michael Jackson say to Gary Glitter?
    A. I'll swap you a Ten for two Fives.

Michael and Janet Jackson were at home one night...
    Janet: Shall we get a pizza and a video tonight?
    Michael: Yeah okay, can we get Aladdin?
    Janet: No, just a pizza and a video.

Q. What's the difference between Michael Jackson and greyhound racing?
    A. The greyhounds wait for the hares to come out.

Q. What do Michael Jackson and homework have in common?
    A. Both are a pain in the arse for kids.

The Pope recently issued a proclamation about Michael Jackson. If he
    hears any more allegations about little boys, the Pope says he'll have
    no choice but to make Mr Jackson a priest.

The FBI raided Michael Jackson's house. They found Class A drugs in his
    kitchen, Class B drugs in his living room and Class 5C in his bedroom.

And last but not least...

Michael Jackson and his wife are in the recovery room with their new
    baby son. The doctor walks in and Michael asks: "Doctor, how long before
    we can have sex?"
    "I'd wait until he's at least 14," the Doctor replies.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

Just the whiteboy Illuminati bringing a classy brother down...nothing more.

They only fcuk with the true greats...and by fcuk I mean kill.

The ones with the most talent...the most influential...the ones that are loved by everyone no matter their race.

The ones that are good role models to the black communities...those kinda people. People with a message...people with heart...

Operat.Northwoods=9/11 Horde of Temujin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by No_Look604
    Just the whiteboy Illuminati bringing a classy brother down...nothing more.

They only fcuk with the true greats...and by fcuk I mean kill.

The ones with the most talent...the most influential...the ones that are loved by everyone no matter their race.

The ones that are good role models to the black communities...those kinda people. People with a message...people with heart...
    How dare you put Michael Jackson in same category as MLK or Malcolm X.
    You sir, are ignorant.

fwiw, i personally don't think he did it.

but I WILL say that much of what he does with those kids can be considered very inappropriate.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
    How dare you put Michael Jackson in same category as MLK or Malcolm X.
    You sir, are ignorant.
    MJ is definitely more historically significant than MLK or Malcolm X