Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This is Alpha

Banned

Default Re: This is Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by KobesFinger
    How much did that cost?
    I'm thinking $250 to $300.

There is one like that I want to get and it is $600 but fountains are too damn classy for what I do.

Banned

I got my eyes on this one and I don't know if I should get it after grad school -or- when I start my own firm.

I need something nice to sign my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
    I'm so tired of this "Alpha/Beta" crap on here. I've never heard anybody say this shit out in the real world
    Alpha/Beta is an internet thing. In the real world if you call someone's behavior "beta" you're liable to get your ass kicked.

The alpha male is just a sophisticated version of the internet tough guy. Human beings are not a pack of lions.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

So this is a pen, right? To write stuff with? Such amazing times we're living in. Technology is making huge strides. Where can I get one of those "pens"? Want to increase my alphaness by buying stationery supplies in order to boost my reproductive value.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I collect pens too.

Congratulations, what kind of ink are you using?

You should see my handwriting, it looks certain fonts. I call it dropping bombs with class.

Practice that handwriting bro.
    I'm using the Mont Blanc Oyster Grey

I'm thinking $250 to $300.

There is one like that I want to get and it is $600 but fountains are too damn classy for what I do.
    Its a fountain...it costs about $700

I got my eyes on this one and I don't know if I should get it after grad school -or- when I start my own firm.

I need something nice to sign my signature.

The starwalker is a nice pen, but you need to know that it only takes cartridges and there is no mont blanc converters that will fit the starwalkers. The starwalker does take, i believe the Waterman's converter, which in the end, makes it not truly a mont blanc without the mechanism.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kite
    I'm using the Mont Blanc Oyster Grey

Its a fountain...it costs about $700

The starwalker is a nice pen, but you need to know that it only takes cartridges and there is no mont blanc converters that will fit the starwalkers. The starwalker does take, i believe the Waterman's converter, which in the end, makes it not truly a mont blanc without the mechanism.
    Paying for the education of the children of an entire impoverished family in a 3rd world country also costs about $700. Or a water purification system for a small village. You're wasting $700 on a pen that costs $3 to manufacture and package so that an ultra rich member of the 1% will make a 200 fold profit off your vanity. People like you are suckered into buying tons of useless shit like 'quality' watches too, anything with a posh name brand, a "quality" reputation, and a hilariously high price tag.

If an expensive pen is being alpha, I wonder how much you must suck to be beta.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Paying for the education of the children of an entire impoverished family in a 3rd world country also costs about $700. Or a water purification system for a small village. You're wasting $700 on a pen that costs $3 to manufacture and package so that an ultra rich member of the 1% will make a 200 fold profit off your vanity. People like you are suckered into buying tons of useless shit like 'quality' watches too, anything with a posh name brand, a "quality" reputation, and a hilariously high price tag.
    It's pretty clear that you're just envious of their alphaness. Because spending a few hundred bucks for a pen makes a lot of sense. Especially if you're using them for their original purpose instead of showing them off to strangers on a basketball message board.

Anybody interested in my collection of duct tape? Alpha as phuck!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    You live in Ohio. Nuff said.

Banned

I hope to be dropping some sophisticated bombs.

Banned

I hope to be dropping some sophisticated bombs.

Thats what i'm shooting for.

Takes lots of practice bro

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    Alpha/Beta is an internet thing. In the real world if you call someone's behavior "beta" you're liable to get your ass kicked.

The alpha male is just a sophisticated version of the internet tough guy. Human beings are not a pack of lions.
    obviously you never read Pauks essay.....

You also never had your azz kicked...

when you get put in your place....you will understand how the universe works.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    obviously you never read Pauks essay.....

You also never had your azz kicked...

when you get put in your place....you will understand how the universe works.
    LOL, you again.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    LOL, you again.
    Hes right though. People may use it out of its original context, but the Alpha/Beta divide is real and you would be a fool to ignore it.

Love Live Life

To me you guys are a bunch of followers/lames, always following the trends.