Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default Brandon Jennings Sets Record for Most Points by a Rookie 55 Points....

I don't think any current NBA rookies right now are capable of breaking this record. Brandon Jennings was such a very special player since his rookie season. So wassup with leBRONZE? LMAO

Brandon Jennings goes off for 55

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Brandon Jennings Sets Record for Most Points by a Rookie 55 Points....

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four
    I don't think any current NBA rookies right now are capable of breaking this record. Brandon Jennings was such a very special player since his rookie season. So wassup with leBRONZE? LMAO

Brandon Jennings goes off for 55

What does Brandon Jennings dropping 55 on a team that doesn't have Lebron on it have to do with Lebron?

Banned

Default Re: Brandon Jennings Sets Record for Most Points by a Rookie 55 Points....

They allow u to use phones while working in McD's??

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    What does Brandon Jennings dropping 55 on a team that doesn't have Lebron on it have to do with Lebron?
    Because OP is a f*cking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster

i think he's referring to this:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=358035

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    They allow u to use phones while working in McD's??
    Still with the Mcdonald jokes I roasted you with? You not fooling anybody with your burger flipping job dubeta....its ok if you never hit goals in life you gotta go into burger flipping...and you TRY soooo hard to put it on me when I told you Im a nurse and im proud to be one at least I'm helping people feel better unlike you, you are helping people get fat....lmao its ok dubeta....maybe you can work at Taco bell now? So you can learn how to WRAP burritos instead of wrapping your mouth around lebronze **** all the time

Banned

Still with the Mcdonald jokes I roasted you with? You not fooling anybody with your burger flipping job dubeta....its ok if you never hit goals in life you gotta go into burger flipping...and you TRY soooo hard to put it on me when I told you Im a nurse and im proud to be one at least I'm helping people feel better unlike you, you are helping people get fat....lmao its ok dubeta....maybe you can work at Taco bell now? So you can learn how to WRAP burritos instead of wrapping your mouth around lebronze **** all the time
    Who brought up lebron why do you keep referring to lebron? its getting pretty sad why dont u get help? Social services dont discriminate theyll talk to you

He also set the record for most shot attempts by a Rookie. Over 27 more than the previous record holder.

[COLOR="White"]Also set the record for most field goals missed by a rookie, but that's none of my business.[/COLOR]

I find it funny how you talk about burger flipping and burritos in every single post of yours.

Projecting much, midget?

College superstar

Brandon Jennings was such a very special player since his rookie season.
    Brandon Jennings 2012-2013

Bucks WITHOUT Brandon Jennings:
    Off: 107.3 points/100 poss
    Def: 99.5 points/100 poss

Outscored opponents by 163 points.

WITH Brandon Jennings:
    Off: 103.5/100poss
    Def: 108.7/100poss

Outscored BY opponents by 286 points.

8 points worse defensively.
    5 points worse offensively.

Bucks give him away. 2013-2014 ranked DEAD LAST in NBA in RAPM among players playing 7500 possessions.

BJ is AWFUL and has gotten worse every single day since he dropped his double nickel.

Local High School Star

Jennings was seen as the next AI after that game. But he just doesn't have it in him.

That was one good game. That's it.

College superstar

What's so amazing about how much of an anomaly that game was for Brandon Jennings is the fact that the next highest scoring game of his career is a 37 point game.

better than bran

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

I swear out of high school he was supposed to be some crazy talented passer and floor general. Then he ends up the opposite in the NBA.

Or perhaps I'm misremembering.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    Who brought up lebron why do you keep referring to lebron? its getting pretty sad why dont u get help? Social services dont discriminate theyll talk to you
    Dont make me call Animal Control for you k you getting out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    I find it funny how you talk about burger flipping and burritos in every single post of yours.

Projecting much, midget?
    Are you that dumb? I was mentioning it because he was the one talking about it first....but you should know that since you are the same person as dubeta

so keep talking to yourself Trollsmasher and dubeta, you are one sad mutha fvcka