Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2009, 12:05 AM   #46
Chicago-Rose
Give this girl a Rose!
 
Chicago-Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 99
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Oh great. Some gimmicks teaming up against me. If you have no balls to go on your main account and say something over the internet, then I can just say you probably live your life a similar way. Just another day in ISH.


I am fairly new to ISH, but this is my one and only account.

Last edited by Chicago-Rose : 04-10-2009 at 05:36 AM.
Chicago-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:12 AM   #47
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1
 
AppleNader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,307
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
lol are you a dumbass? No wonder you failed out of Syracuse Engineering if you cant even find the area of a circle.
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:13 AM   #48
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader

pi/4(d^2)=Area
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #49
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1
 
AppleNader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,307
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
Whoops! Never heard of girth. I thought girth meant area not circumference. Where is this term from?
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #50
Hawker
Banned
 
Hawker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 16,940
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleNader

lol

I seriously have never heard the word "girth" before. I swear mmuthaphucka.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #51
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1
 
AppleNader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,307
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
lol

I seriously have never heard the word "girth" before. I swear mmuthaphucka.

Why are you talking about coque girth
That's why I am
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #52
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!
 
Quizno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 4,893
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

honestly this is overboard. oprah needs to come back to earth.
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:42 AM   #53
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter
 
gencbiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,055
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
lol are you a dumbass? No wonder you failed out of Syracuse Engineering if you cant even find the area of a circle.

Probably better than you Mr. I know everything about fuels. Never have I seen a more ego-centric nerd like yourself. You sure you're not related to geewiz?
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #54
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr
 
Dasher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 14,035
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Oprah and her girlfriend gets into a tiff about masturbation.

http://television.aol.com/tvtop5/a-touchy-subject-oprah-winfrey/19376063001?icid=webmail|wbml-aim|dl7|link3|http%3A%2F%2Ftelevision.aol.com%2Ftv top5%2Fa-touchy-subject-oprah-winfrey%2F19376063001
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #55
AtticusPigeon11
High School JV MVP
 
AtticusPigeon11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 655
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Whoze the youngest person you've had an in-depth seckshal converastion with
AtticusPigeon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 PM   #56
imlmf
Banned
 
imlmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,304
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

it's show and hence staged, how old are you?
imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #57
Showtime
Hardwood Hero
 
Showtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,369
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Here I am... passing by the tv set. It's on as I'm getting some grub from the kitchen. Next thing I hear is "clitoris, vag!na, etc.". I stop in surprise thinking what kind of tv show is this right now? Is that even allowed on TV?

Obviously it was Oprah, and I guess they're talking about parents having conversations with their kids about sex and the sexual organs. And this little girl, probably around 10-13, is being taught by an adult (I think her mother), about the clitoris and the ****ing pen!s while another interviewer is standing there and the audience is clapping in the background. This is a recorded feed I think and not in front of the audience.

Regardless, this is the most ****ed up thing I've seen today. She's around 10 and you're telling her that it feels good touching the clitoris and you're describing how the pen!s gets hard after blood flows through? Goddamn... let her grow up first. And then the little girl makes a joke about kicking guys in the balls, and all the ugly, single, man-despising hags in the audience clap and laugh. I know who didn't get their clit licked the last year...

This is the main reason American culture is slowly eating away at the family structure. You have perfectly sane European/African/Asian families that never talk about this sh!t, but Americans feel compelled to discuss EVERYTHING with their family. That's why I find it weird when American teens discuss their sex life with their parents. The most weird sh!t ever.
Why talk about it? Because kids are having sex now at like 9 and 10 years old. Teenagers think the myth that you can't get pregnant the first time is true, and that you can't get STD's with **** sex. If they aren't informed early, some stuff can happen that will mess up their lives. IMO if you don't want your kid knowing that stuff, then make them go into home schooling because they will find out about stuff, and maybe 'learn' some falsities rather than facts.

On a related topic: the FCC can kiss my ass because they allow Oprah to say whatever she wants, but no other show can mention sexual organs or make jokes, etc without a big fat fine. Screw you FCC.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #58
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter
 
gencbiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,055
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by imlmf
it's show and hence staged, how old are you?

how is it staged? wtf are you talking about... go away.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Why talk about it? Because kids are having sex now at like 9 and 10 years old. Teenagers think the myth that you can't get pregnant the first time is true, and that you can't get STD's with **** sex. If they aren't informed early, some stuff can happen that will mess up their lives. IMO if you don't want your kid knowing that stuff, then make them go into home schooling because they will find out about stuff, and maybe 'learn' some falsities rather than facts.

On a related topic: the FCC can kiss my ass because they allow Oprah to say whatever she wants, but no other show can mention sexual organs or make jokes, etc without a big fat fine. Screw you FCC.


ok. i understand talking with your kids about sex, but suggesting a vibrator to a 10 year old? are you phucking kidding me? no matter what you say, you cant argue that one.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #59
Showtime
Hardwood Hero
 
Showtime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,369
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
ok. i understand talking with your kids about sex, but suggesting a vibrator to a 10 year old? are you phucking kidding me? no matter what you say, you cant argue that one.
Whoah, wtf? They actually said that?
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #60
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter
 
gencbiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,055
Default Re: are you ****ing kidding me? american women have gone to hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Whoah, wtf? They actually said that?

yea. they were also discussing why and where it feels good. saying its normal if you touch yourself as a 10 year old while the girl never even knew about it.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:33 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy