Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: how do YOU approach girls?

I never offer to buy a drink as an excuse to talk to a girl, if I start talking to them and feel like it's possible, only then would I buy them a drink, but not before.

Girls who ask you to buy them a drink are a flat out no no, they're just hoes looking for a free drink.

Basically what I'm saying is, keep control in your corner, buy them a drink when you want to, make them do things on your time, submitting to them too soon puts the balance of power in their corner, once you lose that, your game is done.

what if you don't drink or go to the bar/club????

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MMM
    what if you don't drink or go to the bar/club????

I'm in my 30's and I left the bar/club scene about 5 good years ago I would say. Believe it or not, in this day and age, you're either meeting someone from work or meeting someone online. Met my GF online and it's been smooth sailing since.

After wasting so much money at bars and clubs, I rather have someone find the girls for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'm in my 30's and I left the bar/club scene about 5 good years ago I would say. Believe it or not, in this day and age, you're either meeting someone from work or meeting someone online. Met my GF online and it's been smooth sailing since.

After wasting so much money at bars and clubs, I rather have someone find the girls for me.
    I really don't understand this. You live in NYC, a city with the second largest metro population in North America and you are really saying that you could only meet broads from work or online? I'm sure there are millions of events and places that are frequented by women around your age.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

I don't, my missus wouldn't be happy.

Banned

You gotta flash her some buttcrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Oh hell no, only fat chicks go online. I did this online thingy one time and the girl outright refused to show us (my friends and I) her pics (now we know why), so we decided to meet up with her and her friends at the mall. We didn't know what they looked like but we knew what they were wearing and how many of them were there, so when we got there, we saw a ton of hot chicks and I was thinking to myself, "This is gonna be great." Then we saw a group of girls that fit the description, so one of my buddies was like, "Oh hell no that can't be them" and he called them up from a distance. Sure enough it was them. These girls were husky. Then one of them started looking our way and we started hiding and then sped walk out of the mall like a bunch of pedos on to catch a predator.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly
    I really don't understand this. You live in NYC, a city with the second largest metro population in North America and you are really saying that you could only meet broads from work or online? I'm sure there are millions of events and places that are frequented by women around your age.
    My thoughts exactly.

I live between ASU Phoenix and Tempe campuses, and my friends act like you gotta go online to find girls or they always hook up with some chick they work with.

Get out, meet new people. There really is no excuse if you live in a large city, there are girls all over the place.

Local High School Star PHX_Phan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    if you don't understand how normal and customary it is to buy a woman a drink then you just haven't been out that much, or are very young.

and if buying a few drinks is too much money for you to handle then you shouldn't be going out...
    Sounds like something a chump would say.

It has nothing to do with the money and everything to do with the fact that you shouldn't have to buy someone anything just for them to talk to you.

I every time a guy wonders why a chick just bailed on him after acting interested for over an hour. Were you buying her drinks? Well, no shit.

If she wants to **** you, she will do it regardless of whether or not you bought her a drink. And if she really does think her ***** is magical and requires a price tag, she can go find someone else to be the chump.

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    I dont approach a ton of girls, but when I do I've usually had a couple drinks in me and I'll go with a simple "hello"/"how are you?" and possibly a "can I buy you a drink?" Since there are so many ladies men on ISH, how and where do YOU approach girls?
    the way your going about it is the correct way. girls dont want false bravado, they just want to have a real conversation. or anything thats pretentious or assuming.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rasheed1
    who said I buy it for them?

People call me because they say.... "these girls aint gonna f*ck us if we dont get them some pot..... hmmmm who do we call?"
    I'm not trying to be a dick but the girls you seem to be talking about are one's you don't really want to f*ck unless you have no other options or you can basically approach in any way. I've never banged a stripper so I could be wrong but "wild ass" chicks don't really need approach. Just a situation, like you said being at a party with them.

Anyways I just start a conversation. I'm kinda weird and a goofy guy so I play the social awkwardness card and just randomly start talking to 'em and try to get a laugh. Sometimes I'll get a what the f*ck is wrong with this dude look and it goes nowhere, sometimes it works. When you try to be the funny guy and you get rejected it's not even bad, still have a laugh.

Key for me has been numbers too. I approach every girl I find attractive if I'm single. Actually don't buy girls drinks much, I'm a cheap mother****er. I've actually spit game using that as a subject, like I'd buy you a drink but that would be far too cliche or whatever one liner pops into my head.

I'm 22, probably have to re-think as I get older. I actually seem to be getting less and less ***** every year I get older tbh

   

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    how do YOU approach girls?
    with great fearfulness and tremendous caution.

but every once in a while a switch gets thrown and i leap on them and wrestle them like fellow tiger cubs. generally that really appeals to their white-matter female brains, i.e. they like it.

problem is, that godammed switch is usually so elusive.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

All I'm gonna say is, DON'T buy the girl a drink. EVER!! Make them buy you one if anything.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PHX_Phan
    Sounds like something a chump would say.

It has nothing to do with the money and everything to do with the fact that you shouldn't have to buy someone anything just for them to talk to you.

I every time a guy wonders why a chick just bailed on him after acting interested for over an hour. Were you buying her drinks? Well, no shit.

If she wants to **** you, she will do it regardless of whether or not you bought her a drink. And if she really does think her ***** is magical and requires a price tag, she can go find someone else to be the chump.

This is the best advice in the entire thread. If a chick is attracted to you (note i said ATTRACTED to you and not LIKES you) all it takes is a little game to be able to pull her no matter what age she is.

And a big lmaoo to that guy who said it was customary to buy a girl a drink, thinking like that is the exact reason why women EXPECT this **** from men like they deserve it just for being a damn woman

5-time NBA All-Star

Same exact way I approach a guy only I'm more respectful to males

Usually a friendship starts when you share a complaint or something funny Bout the environment then branch off

That or just some I noticed such and such

Girls are easier to talk to than guys with guys I actually have to make sense (or else ill be called out on bs) and be funny with girls just say whatever lol