Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Default I am considered a sheikh....

Please address me as such.

5-time NBA All-Star

Default Re: I am considered a sheikh....

Get your filthy sh!t outta here you ignorant scumbag. Whined to Jeff like the little sniveling coward you are last time I thoroughly destroyed you. So I guess I'mma have to do it again.

Only those who worship Mammon give two fukks about a Sheikh.

4 years ago King Mufasa and King Mansa Munsa (Jefferson Money and cartmanclone) ruled this board with an iron fist, engaging his brothers in intellectual discourse, promoting the values of truth, knowledge ,laughter, and high culture of that sort.

One the dominant force who instilled a reign of terror into the hearts of many. Whipping guys like stewie into shape with a lash while others rose to prosperity when faced with the glorious blessings of making it into one of my Top 10 ISH lists.

You are nothing but a measly passaway phase in this once Holy Land. The most unpleasant and tedious part of the Kubler-Ross cycle...Denial. and Grief. The essence of a bunch of whining useless crybabies trying to fill in the gap at the departure of the Righteous King J$.

I may have abdicated the throne here, but mark my word, a proper Dictator would have trash like you exiled. Sooner or later a new King will rise... but whatever denomination he may be, he knows the universal code of brotherhood. Snitches get stitches. And lame trolls get banned. You are the embodiment of all that is wrong with this generation. Poisonous uncreative troll.

Begone b!tch.

Local High School Star Andrew Wiggins's Avatar

National High School Star Rodmantheman's Avatar

Banned

did anyone really read J$ post?

Banned

9erempiree has a lot of time on his hands..

Banned

The extensive research that I have done would validate myself for being called a sheikh. Just look at all the Islam threads I have made and in the process I have also learned a lot about the religion.

It wouldn't be a stretch to consider myself a quasi-sheikh.

lmao don't ever change 9erempire. you're definitely a quasi-sheikh

Banned

Hellor Mr sheikh

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Get your filthy sh!t outta here you ignorant scumbag. Whined to Jeff like the little sniveling coward you are last time I thoroughly destroyed you. So I guess I'mma have to do it again.

4 years ago King Mufasa and King Mansa Munsa (Jefferson Money and cartmanclone) ruled this board with an iron fist, engaging his brothers in intellectual discourse, promoting the values of truth, knowledge ,laughter, and high culture of that sort.

One the dominant force who instilled a reign of terror into the hearts of many. Whipping guys like stewie into shape with a lash while others rose to prosperity when faced with the glorious blessings of making it into one of my Top 10 ISH lists.

You are nothing but a measly passaway phase in this once Holy Land. The most unpleasant and tedious part of the Kubler-Ross cycle...Denial. and Grief. The essence of a bunch of whining useless crybabies trying to fill in the gap at the departure of the Righteous King J$.

I may have abdicated the throne here, but mark my word, a proper Dictator would have trash like you exiled. Sooner or later a new King will rise... but whatever denomination he may be, he knows the universal code of brotherhood. Snitches get stitches. And lame trolls get banned. You are the embodiment of all that is wrong with this generation. Poisonous uncreative troll.

Begone b!tch.
    That was... FUC[COLOR="black"][COLOR="black"]KIN[/COLOR][/COLOR]G BEAUTIFUL!

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Begone b!tch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quizno
    lmao don't ever change 9erempire. you're definitely a quasi-sheikh
    Thanks man. I figure it's time to give myself the title considering all the research I have done into the subject matter.

Going to make a hot dog now.