Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2018, 06:57 PM   #16
bobopenguin
College star
 
bobopenguin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3,781
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Could ask him to keep a team under 110 points instead of just getting blocks

not when there's a retard coach.
bobopenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 07:48 PM   #17
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

It's because he's making his layups. It's not his shot so much as finishing at the rim.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:35 PM   #18
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 21,306
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Wasn't making lay-ups last night. The 3 was falling for a change
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:45 PM   #19
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Wasn't making lay-ups last night. The 3 was falling for a change

This is ignorant. Watch the full highlights available on YouTube. I don't even know why I reply to you.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 04:57 PM   #20
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 21,306
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpibb
This is ignorant. Watch the full highlights available on YouTube. I don't even know why I reply to you.

They show missed lay-ups on highlite reels? Watch the games!
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 05:01 PM   #21
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
They show missed lay-ups on highlite reels? Watch the games!
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 09:05 PM   #22
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 21,306
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Shaq might show the latest Ricky low lite. Yet another wide open lay up missed. Has to lead the league!
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 02:39 PM   #23
CuterThanRubio
"3 is greater than 2"
 
CuterThanRubio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Ricky's manbun
Posts: 1,806
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Shaq might show the latest Ricky low lite. Yet another wide open lay up missed. Has to lead the league!

That was a bad one, I was mad hyped at first and then had to smile because I knew I would have to refute another one of your idiotic posts, his touch off the glass is pretty good on his jumper so it's strange to see him bopping easy ones but he's had that issue longer than his weak shot, luckily he had a good performance overall, 9 assists and a +21, controlling tempo and the pass leading to an assist are his greatest skills but all you are focused on is a missed layup when they already had an insormountable lead.

Next 4 are against the tanks, what's it going to take to get a 50 point game out of him, the board needs it!
CuterThanRubio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 06:56 PM   #24
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 21,306
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuterThanRubio
That was a bad one, I was mad hyped at first and then had to smile because I knew I would have to refute another one of your idiotic posts, his touch off the glass is pretty good on his jumper so it's strange to see him bopping easy ones but he's had that issue longer than his weak shot, luckily he had a good performance overall, 9 assists and a +21, controlling tempo and the pass leading to an assist are his greatest skills but all you are focused on is a missed layup when they already had an insormountable lead.

Next 4 are against the tanks, what's it going to take to get a 50 point game out of him, the board needs it!

I'm focused on the bad D, the bricks, the terrible passes, the low bb iq, the running around like a chicken without his head... There's plenty to focus on with the guy. If you're into flopping that's one thing he excels at! He's also got a mid range game and every team will happily give him that shot all night.
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 07:25 PM   #25
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 21,306
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Tony Jones: Dante Exum will make his season debut tomorrow for the Jazz against the Phoenix Suns via Twitter tribjazz

Jazz might have bigger issues than Ricky. At least he won't be getting 30 minutes a night
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 08:07 PM   #26
joshwake
Local High School Star
 
joshwake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1,579
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Rubio can be very frustrating to watch, even when he has a good game. He has been running the offense well during this winning stretch though, and is a big reason why they are playing well. Anyone that disagrees just has an inexplicable bias against Rubio.
joshwake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 08:59 PM   #27
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer
 
Xiao Yao You's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Midvale, Utah, U.S.A.
Posts: 21,306
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshwake
Rubio can be very frustrating to watch, even when he has a good game.

" "
Xiao Yao You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 07:21 PM   #28
mrpibb
101% Dr. Pepper
 
mrpibb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Posts: 1,949
Default Re: Ricky Rubio outscored Anthony Davis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
" "

I'm glad that's what you got out of that post.
mrpibb is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 PM.






NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook
















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy