Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-12-2018, 01:56 AM   #16
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

Default Re: I've seen enough, Lebron needs more help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Why are you back on this account, Orlando Magic? Ya nut.

Here in a thread about Lebron needing more help to make the East playoffs and this guy cant get Kobe? Kobe.....Bryant? The guy who retired two years ago?..... out his head

I mean ok... I guess... theres a correlation between Kobes legendary career and Lebron needing more help to make to beat Lonzo Ball.....
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:56 AM   #17
Bankaii
Trust the process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
Actually, the Kyrie/Lebron dynamic is eerily similar to the Kobe/Shaq dynamic.

From the looks of it, Kyrie's departure and REFUSAL TO PLAY ANOTHER SECOND WITH LEBRON has had cataclysmic residual effects on the team and the franchise.

Cavs would've stabilized with K-Love, Kyrie, and pieces.
It’s only similar because you Kobetards needed somebody new to leach onto.
Y’all really like sidekicks, huh?
Bankaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:59 AM   #18
FreezingTsmoove
The Sheriff

I mean I dont know what Lebron needing more help to qualify for the east playoffs has to do with Kobe, I really dont understand but im always game to talk about the MAN HIMSELF

Which ring do yall want to discuss? A lot to choose from......
FreezingTsmoove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 02:01 AM   #19
34-24 Footwork
GOAT Broken Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankaii
It’s only similar because you Kobetards needed somebody new to leach onto.
Y’all really like sidekicks, huh?

Not sure why this topic makes you so emotional. It's honestly not really about Lebron, Kobe or Shaq.

It's about a franchise biting the bullet on a younger guy who planned on being a Cavalier for life until someone tried to get him traded behind his back.

What don't you understand about that?

By the way, you used to love Kyrie, man. What happened? You that loyal to Bron?
34-24 Footwork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:31 AM   #20
clutchinho
I rule the local playground

Lebron dickriders talking about Kobe again after the man's retirement in a thread that has nothing to do with him . Compensanting much? Lebron couldn't even sniff a championship while Kobe was still playing in his prime.
clutchinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:47 AM   #21
PP34Deuce
NBA rookie of the year

Kobe Shaq are not similar to Kyrie and Bron.

They both share the 8 years difference part but Bron doesn't get hurt and isn't nearly as beat up as Shaq was when LA chose Kobe.

The main problem I see is Lebron playing for himself and not the cavaliers. Stats don't tell the story in that looking at Lebron now vs even the 13 game winning streak is that he completely lost drive to exert more than he needs to. He has an agenda just like IT did.

He may be set for life financially but if you are arguably the games greatest player, you will want to have the highest contract given. He wants that 200+ Mill contract which will contribute to his after basketball endeavors.

He also wants to win. Judging from his play, Bron has about 2 more years before we see a sharp decline I believe. He knows his body better than anybody. I don't think he stays in the league if he feels he can't dominate it.

The team that signs Lebron James should know once he gets that money, he will sit games and use his I'm 34 years old narrative. He will still be dominant in stretches but he won't play hard in regular season.

He won't go to LA because there's too much history there. He won't go to San Antonio because he likes to have control.

The best place Lebron could go is Portland. Portland has young pieces, prime pieces, bigs and all they need is a do it all SF. Division of the Warriors but that team could be good for him and they need him.
PP34Deuce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:50 AM   #22
paksat
Local High School Star

shut the hell up

he built virtually every team, stop blaming oxygen, the stars, rainbows and w/e else you can come up with for an excuse
paksat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:52 AM   #23
clutchinho
I rule the local playground

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
Kobe Shaq are not similar to Kyrie and Bron.

They both share the 8 years difference part but Bron doesn't get hurt and isn't nearly as beat up as Shaq was when LA chose Kobe.

The main problem I see is Lebron playing for himself and not the cavaliers. Stats don't tell the story in that looking at Lebron now vs even the 13 game winning streak is that he completely lost drive to exert more than he needs to. He has an agenda just like IT did.

He may be set for life financially but if you are arguably the games greatest player, you will want to have the highest contract given. He wants that 200+ Mill contract which will contribute to his after basketball endeavors.

He also wants to win. Judging from his play, Bron has about 2 more years before we see a sharp decline I believe. He knows his body better than anybody. I don't think he stays in the league if he feels he can't dominate it.

The team that signs Lebron James should know once he gets that money, he will sit games and use his I'm 34 years old narrative. He will still be dominant in stretches but he won't play hard in regular season.

He won't go to LA because there's too much history there. He won't go to San Antonio because he likes to have control.

The best place Lebron could go is Portland. Portland has young pieces, prime pieces, bigs and all they need is a do it all SF. Division of the Warriors but that team could be good for him and they need him.

Well said, the body language LePoision exhibited with his hand picked team while getting humbled by Isaiah leading a lottery team missing their best player was telling.

Magic was there in person, Lebron auditioned for the Lakers and failed miserably, there's no way his self serving ways will fit in with what the Lakers are trying to do.
clutchinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 10:58 AM   #24
tpols
we already won

It really is like a reverse kobe shaq situation. instead of keeping the young budding superstar and having a ton of future success, they kept the fat boys on decline and will be irrelevant forever going forward.
tpols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:24 AM   #25
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke117
Why are you back on this account, Orlando Magic? Ya nut.

Lol LeFraud is egokiller... not me.
Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:27 AM   #26
Bill Russell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
It really is like a reverse kobe shaq situation. instead of keeping the young budding superstar and having a ton of future success, they kept the fat boys on decline and will be irrelevant forever going forward.

Kyrie is on Kobe’s level?

LeBron is fat?

Bill Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #27
LAmbruh
My city. His kingdom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Russell

LeBron is fat?

Well, he got the sidekick part right
LAmbruh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:01 PM   #28
Wally450
#1 Pick - 1 Point

Ahh there it is. George Hill is trash now. It was only a matter of time.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 12:33 PM   #29
egokiller
The Mind Fvcker

Quote:
Lol LeFraud is egokiller... not me.

You aren't fooling anyone. At least try to change the style in which you post between all your alts.
egokiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:53 PM   #30
Bosnian Sajo
Why?

Quote:

LeBron is fat?

Everyone disagreeing is using this argument...when in reality, NOBODY IS COMPARING THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES.

We are comparing the situation. Of course Kobe is better than Irving, but that's irrelevant. The comparison is the situation itself, Cavs had to choose between the aging superstar that led the franchase vs the young star that could lead them in future years. The Lakers in that SAME SITUATION chose the future and got 2 rings because of it, while the Cavs chose the aging superstar.

"How can you compare Kobe a top 10 player and Kyrie top 20" Not the point. Besides, you're a clown to think Kyrie was just a top 20 player last year
Bosnian Sajo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: