Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-19-2008, 12:35 PM   #46
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Default Re: Sixers have offered Theo Ratliff a deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
You're talkin about the playoffs..Fact is we won 50 games & would've won more if we didnt underestimate some teams..You won 40..I know how good the sixers were after the all-star break...& you're talkin like the sixers won a series...& the 2 times we lost to the spurs..they won a championship and this year we faced the 2nd best team in the nba
Yeah, it's not iverson's fault btw..George Karl is a retard
thought you were gone?
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #47
ppierce34
High school junior varsity star

I'm not going to get into the Iverson thing, because it's played out and redundant.

But when healthy, Nene is better than Sam.
ppierce34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #48
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
You're talkin about the playoffs..Fact is we won 50 games & would've won more if we didnt underestimate some teams..You won 40..I know how good the sixers were after the all-star break...& you're talkin like the sixers won a series...& the 2 times we lost to the spurs..they won a championship and this year we faced the 2nd best team in the nba
Yeah, it's not iverson's fault btw..George Karl is a retard
Maybe probably could have but look at the rcord it is what it is. Every team in the league looses games that they should have won don't you think so I really don't want to hear that. If you look at our 2 playoff wins and you look at all your playoff wins from 03' you don't have very many more wins than us. What i'm saying is Denver has been an underachieving bust since the dawn of time. You know something else we lost to the Detroit Pistons in the playoffs also they were the better and more experienced team. I won't tell you that statement 20 times in a row because then it will sound like i'm just making excuses for my team rather than excepting the fact that we just weren't strong enough to beat them. People don't want to hear excuses it makes you sound like you don't want to deal with reality and you throw in all these factors to soften the blow to your ego. Rather than except the fact that Denver isn't a very good team you win 50 games and your what still in 7th or 8th place thats pathetic. You have no defense and you have a defensive minded coach you basically give away all your draft picks because I guess they really aren't worth anything nowadays. Hell Denver can't draft now way but honestly you have no future if you don't draft something your retard front office hasn't figured out. Your in salary cap hell and now your so deperate to get rid of all those high priced players your giving them away and getting nothing in return. You should have bought out Martin years ago and now your doing the same thing with Nene. Which shows you value injured players more than you do productive players. Your franchise is a complete joke from the front office down to the players on the bench so deal with it and stop blaming everything on George Karl.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 08-22-2008 at 06:41 PM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: