Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Superstar

Default LeBltch Lames (how he'll never be the player Kobe Bryant is or MJ was)

I know I am late to this but I am overseas and I just woke up.

I was hard on LeBron's tip during all the Kobe/LeBron discussion, but I have come to realize something. Kobe Bryant is the last of a dying breed of player, and today's 'semi-stars' (what they have made themselves by their stupid fraternal decisions) will never stack up to him or achieve the levels that he did and people like MJ, Bird and Magic before him. Guys who had the balls to tell eveyone else to eff off, and that they will get it done themselves. Any of us who played knows this feeling. Even in pick up, you see the other team is stacked, you say 'no worries, we'll find a way'. But I guess LeBron doesn't have this gene, he isn't wired like that, he needs back up.

What a p*ssy!

He has robbed NBA fans of epic ECFs for the next decade.
    He has robbed his supporters of his chance to be the best ever.
    He has robbed his home state of a true local kid done right.
    He has robbed all hoop fans of this generation of a chance at one of theirs being in the GOAT discussion.

He will always be one ring behind Wade and he will always leave us wondering: "could he have done it himself?" And the answer to this is: "NO!"
    Why, because the evidence is there:

Look how he quit on Cleveland, look how he acted when the chips were down against the Celtics (even though he had the best regular season team in the L).
    Fair or foul that is how it will look, and people like Dan Gilbert will be there to hammer the point home.

My greatest wish other than the Heat flaming out early is for them to get to the finals, absorb insane amounts of hype and then get b*tch slapped 4-1 by Kobe, Pau and co. in the finals.

We;ll see how buddy buddy they are then.

Good luck when Wade gets hurt and you are stuck with an over-rated Bosh and a bunch of D-Leaguers, NYK or the Cavs won't look so bad then will they?

You f*ckin f@ggot, as an NBA fan I feel betrayed.
    Last edited by JtotheIzzo; 07-09-2010 at 01:45 AM.

Default Re: LeBltch Lames (how he'll never be the player Kobe Bryant is or MJ was)

Another adult male having his period. SMH.

NBA Superstar

Default Re: LeBltch Lames (how he'll never be the player Kobe Bryant is or MJ was)

Quote Originally Posted by PowerGlove
    Another adult male having his period. SMH.
    make yourself useful and grab me a tampon.

Don't usually do this, but it's appropriate...

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by LAClipsFan33
    Don't usually do this, but it's appropriate...

I kinda agree....don't see why you would be as mad or madder than a lot of Cav's fans, but you make some very good points.

...I mean if teams/players are going to stack themselves we need to get rid of four franchises [2 east, 2 west] and give other teams the chance to do so also.

Learning to shoot layups

Only reason Lebron is in Miami is, his mom wanted to get close to Wade.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Wade is getting old, Lebron can still win more rings than him after he retires.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    we say that, but he ain't that much older, and LeBron's size likely means that the wheels are gonna come off him earlier than people think.

even Kobe (relatively small by comparison to LBJ) had to drop 20lbs a couple of years ago to keep playing at his level.

do you think LBJ can give up size to extend his peak and still be effective? Doubt it, he isn't skilled that way.

College star

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    He's 2 years older than James.

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    Did you watch him play last season?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by sixerfan82
    its almost three years (LBJ December, Wade January) but yeah, your point is correct, the age difference is negligible. And when you factor in the extra weight Bron is carrying it probably evens out.

I usually hit open layups

Jeez, so many ppl overrate kobe on these forums..
    it's redonkulous!

NO ONE WILL EVER BE LIKE MJ, THEIR IS ONLY ONE MJ...end of story.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by D-nugz
    Jeez, so many ppl overrate kobe on these forums..
    it's redonkulous!

NO ONE WILL EVER BE LIKE MJ, THEIR IS ONLY ONE MJ...end of story.
    Jordan > Kobe > LeBron

even a child knows this...not sure what your beef is?

Local High School Star Solid Snake's Avatar

Unhappy Re: LeBltch Lames (how he'll never be the player Kobe Bryant is or MJ was)

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

Epic response.

Like seriously, these dumb ****s asking "u mad," well how about we start answering them. What do they say next? Nothing.