Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: So i cant get a review on SAD errr CED and GodDelusional errr GodZuki?

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    1. Argued with Godzuki
    2. DFish sends me info on Godzuki
    3. I searched for Godzuki's old man through a database company that I am a paid member of. It is not a work privilege, or a work requirement. I signed up to run reference checks on clients. So no work privilege abuse, as d[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]ckwad claims.
    4. I regrettably posted Godzuki's personal info.
    5. millwad replied to me in this thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276709&page=2) with a picture of me from my twitter. I had no idea why he would post it, so I thought I'd give him some fodder by posting more pictures of me, because I truly do not care what an inbred Swede like him thinks.
    6. One of the pics was me and two drunk Irish girls. He proceeds to make fun of their looks.
    7. I then made the mistake of posting a couple of pics of my fiancee and myself, and he proceeded to rubbish her, and send me nasty PMs.
    8. I asked him to remove the pictures he quoted. He declined, so I had him banned, and had the mods edit his post.
    9. He came back posting nasty shit about her again, and started private messaging me.
    10. He shared pics of her with LamarOdom, he decided to make a thread about her, so other degenerate guys could make comments on her.
    11. I was pissed off, so I left. I will hardly ever be here anymore, I'm over all these "grown-ups" e-beefing with each other.

It's ridiculous, and yes, I realise that I start crap as well, so I'm just as ridiculous. GOBB, you're in your 30's. You should be over arguing with kids on here as well. SPK is about 13 or 14, isn't it weird to be on the internet conversing with kids? That's not just directed at you, that's to everyone.

All in all, the internet is not a place for forming friendships, because there is always some sick, demented f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck like d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]kwad out there waiting to make fun of anyone and everything. No respect for women, no respect for anyone. It's funny, people that act like that are usually sad, lonely and angry individuals.

The fact that d[COLOR="Black"]ic[/COLOR]kwad is allowed to continue posting here is nuts. He has created threads about jlauber being dead, has blamed America for the Libya attacks, he hates Jews, has never made one positive contribution to any thread, and is a piece of shit in general.

I realise people will reply to this thread, saying things like, 'butthurt' etc. And I was upset. I was upset that a bunch of males couldn't have an ounce of respect for a woman. I guess people can act like pigs as long as they can remain anonymous.

I post at RealGM, they have real mods that watch over the board, and the posters are for the most part rational. The sad part is that it doesn't have the edge that ISH has, but that's the price you pay for moderation.

Now that I have called off, this is my piece.

New Information Alert

Default Re: So i cant get a review on SAD errr CED and GodDelusional errr GodZuki?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Why did Jabes post PT's?

Let's not take jabs at one scenario and praise another's.
    Just because something is funny doesn't make it right. Jabes's -primetime- exposures were funny, but they did result in him getting banned for life. I don't think justice has been served in this "exposure" yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    Why would you post Godzuki's personal information on ISH? That was uncalled for.
    Then has the nerve to lecture somebody on their age and arguing with "kids"

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Why would you post Godzuki's personal information on ISH? That was uncalled for.
    It was uncalled for. I have deleted it.

I also said something shitty about his dad, and I have apologised to him for it a few times since.

Yes, I could be called a hypocrite. However, I think there are some things that should be held sacred. Pick on the man, but not his family.
    Posting Godzuki's details went too far.
    Posting ill will towards his father took things too far.
    Posting images of my fiancee took things too far (millwad, LamarOdom, blablabla)

If you can't win an e-beef with someone, no need to redirect to family members. I'm guilty of this, too. However, I realised that I took things too far, and deleted my posts, and apologised. millwad tries to PM me on a daily basis, he can't now because he's on ignore.

You can ask a lot of posters that I have had disareements with, I always apologise if I go over the line.
    -niko
    -FatComputerNerd
    -Godzuki
    -millwad

There are many more.

Just because something is funny doesn't make it right. Jabes's -primetime- exposures were funny, but they did result in him getting banned for life. I don't think justice has been served in this "exposure" yet.

You have a point. Does it matter that Jabes was a decent poster and Godzuki and Millwad are worthless assclowns?

Raz

Dasher, your opinion is worth shit.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=276842&page=4

All Godzuki needs is for someone to his post his pic, and for everyone to go to town on him, game over. I went too far by posting the info that DFish forwarded me, and I definitely shouldn't have posted his home address. That was a shitty thing to do.

Hypocrite doesn't even begin to cover this shit.

Ced searched out Godzuki's private details and posted everything he knew about him on here maliciously. Godzuki never intended for this shit to be available. He never intended for some creepy fu[COLOR="Black"]cker[/COLOR] to stalk him and post his real life shit on ISH for all the other creepy fu[COLOR="Black"]cks[/COLOR] to see and run wild with.

Millwad (or whoever it was) oth posted a picture of Ced's fiance on here. Not a big deal, since it's a picture he distributed online willfully. Ced has posted pictures of his female conquests himself on this site numerous times, but somehow this is supposed to be different.

But he apologized, so I guess it's okay.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Hypocrite doesn't even begin to cover this shit.

Ced searched out Godzuki's private details and posted everything he knew about him on here maliciously. Godzuki never intended for this shit to be available. He never intended for some creepy fu[COLOR="Black"]cker[/COLOR] to stalk him and post his real life shit on ISH for all the other creepy fu[COLOR="Black"]cks[/COLOR] to see and run wild with.

Millwad (or whoever it was) oth posted a picture of Ced's fiance on here. Not a big deal, since it's a picture he distributed online willfully. Ced has posted pictures of his female conquests himself on this site numerous times, but somehow this is supposed to be different.

But he apologized, so I guess it's okay.
    Oh, Mr. Holier than Thou is here.

What I intended to do was to scare Godzuki, and it worked. I shouldn't have done it, but what is done is done. I never posted his email, because like I said, that gives you access to his linkedin, his facebook, and other information. All I was after was a picture of him, and DFish and I took it too far.

Millwad, distributed, and commented on a picture. Others acted like a bunch of retards that they are, and carried on doing the same shit. You say that's fair game, so it must be. No honorable code or anything. Vultures ready to pounce on an inch of a mistake.

LJJ has never done anything bad in his life, which gives him the right to comment as if he's some sort of deity. You're a blip on here, and probably a blip in real life.

You cant go private dick on us uncovering the tool known as godpoopi then get all upset and offended that people attacked photos of your fiance or whatever. How dumb is that? you apologized for going above and beyond but here is where you play yourself simpleton. You said "all i was after was a photo of him". Why? So we including yourself ace ventura pet detective could ROAST AND CLOWN his picture. Am I right? AM I RIGHT? You're also implying that had you just got the photo and left the other stuff alone? Well all is well. Yet you're here crying that everyone went to far attacking your fiance. I'm sorry but in what world does this make sense? Because it makes zero sense to me.

Think about it. Dont cry over photos being attacked when your entire agenda was to expose someone elses photo yet failed. Slap yourself. Arent you old enough to be engaging in taking this internet msgboard stuff seriously? Ohhhhh burn, just thru your soap box speech back at ya SAD, errr CED.

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    You cant go private dick on us uncovering the tool known as godpoopi then get all upset and offended that people attacked photos of your fiance or whatever. How dumb is that? you apologized for going above and beyond but here is where you play yourself simpleton. You said "all i was after was a photo of him". Why? So we including yourself ace ventura pet detective could ROAST AND CLOWN his picture. Am I right? AM I RIGHT? You're also implying that had you just got the photo and left the other stuff alone? Well all is well. Yet you're here crying that everyone went to far attacking your fiance. I'm sorry but in what world does this make sense? Because it makes zero sense to me.
    Maybe you've been single too long to understand. When was the last time you were able to slip the mail through the slot in a figurative sense?

Posting a pic of Godzuki and clowning it, fine. Posting a pic of me and clowning it, fine. Clowning my fiancee is a dick move. Clowning PB's daughter, a dick move. Surely you understand simple math like that.

raep tiem

Maybe you've been single too long to understand. When was the last time you were able to slip the mail through the slot in a figurative sense?

Posting a pic of Godzuki and clowning it, fine. Posting a pic of me and clowning it, fine. Clowning my fiancee is a dick move. Clowning PB's daughter, a dick move. Surely you understand simple math like that.
    Weren't you leaving?

Raz

Quote Originally Posted by b1imtf
    Weren't you leaving?
    Sure thing.

Sure thing.

Well leave then bitch.

If I post my sisters photos on here today? My expectations are for posters to make nasty comments. How they would bone my sister and a whole bunch of other nonsense. I dont expect anyone to say "good looking sister gobb ". I also understand myself as a poster over the years here. To think people will be nice and friendly to me is ludicrous. You're no model citizen here. Another poster whose name I cant recall posted pix of his sister. Cute female, no one went in on here. Why? He hasnt rubbed people the wrong way. You have. So you acting like a dumbass figuring people wouldnt clown photos of you or anyone you're with is hilarious.

And you're overreacting to these photo bashing because you know what you initially did exposing personal info was flagrant foul. Thats why you're playing up this "omg guys get a life dissing my lady? those fighting words". Coming from you CED? Get out of here. So keep playing up this protective fiance role to make us forget how evil you were exposing private info.

Oh, Mr. Holier than Thou is here.

LJJ has never done anything bad in his life, which gives him the right to comment as if he's some sort of deity. You're a blip on here, and probably a blip in real life.
    You are right. I can be a petty bastard at times, but I'm still completely above that shit you did. And so are 99,99% of the people visiting this site.