Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Homeowner charged with attempted murder after shooting unarmed black 14-year-old.

I bet that if he would've fired off a warning shot and told them he's called the police, they would've ran away. Shooting someone from 30 ft away does not put you in imminent danger. Typical 'Murican response, shoot first and ask questions later.

Default Re: Homeowner charged with attempted murder after shooting unarmed black 14-year-old.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    ridiculous ... this guy's defending his castle .. you wanna act like a piece of shit and break into people's homes you get what you deserve .. your home is the one place where you should ALWAYS feel safe .. I really really fkn hate people who do this shit .. no sympathy .. no mercy .. no nothing
    People don't deserve to die for standing on someone's property or even for stealing, but then again, I know you're a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackass18
    People don't deserve to die for standing on someone's property or even for stealing, but then again, I know you're a piece of shit.
    If you're invading someone's property, then yes, you do deserve to die. I have no pity for someone who gets killed trying to break into someone's home (which is what this kid was clearly about to do). It might sound harsh, but this kid got what was coming to him.
    Last edited by Heavincent; 08-01-2013 at 01:59 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    If you're invading someone's property, then yes, you do deserve to die. I have no pity for someone who gets killed trying to break into someone's home (which is what this kid was clearly about to do). It might sound harsh, but this kid got what was coming to him.
    This, if my younger brother had done this I would be ashamed that he was a criminal.

What if he's just retrieving a ball that went over the fence? What if he's catching a dog that got out? He can't knock on the door without going through the gate so even if he's playing by the rules and is going to ask for permission to be on the property he has to be on the property to reach the door.

My biggest problems with all this is he's 14 and was out at 2am. the parents have to answer some questions here. they hold some responsibility.

The home owner was out of bounds on this one, he has no reason whatsoever to be overreacting like this, a person standing in your front yard no matter the time of day is not a justifiable reason to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    What if he's just retrieving a ball that went over the fence? What if he's catching a dog that got out? He can't knock on the door without going through the gate so even if he's playing by the rules and is going to ask for permission to be on the property he has to be on the property to reach the door.
    A kid with a history of burglary arrests jumping a fence and standing in some dudes yard at 2 AM...

if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it's a duck.

This is why my momma told me to never jump a white man's fence.

If you're invading someone's property, then yes, you do deserve to die. I have no pity for someone who gets killed trying to break into someone's home (which is what this kid was clearly about to do).
    No, that is what you assume. There's a good chance he was going to steal, but maybe it was something from the car or something from the yard. The kid deserved to be arrested and questioned by the police. Death? You people are cold. Always trying to justify killing (or nearly killing in this case) other people. How do you people value life so little? The kid posed no threat at time, so how can you just shoot him? Suspicion of theft is not justification for shooting someone. I thought people were innocent until proven guilty? Nah, we just go straight to the execution part.

A kid with a history of burglary arrests jumping a fence and standing in some dudes yard at 2 AM...
    The guy didn't know that kid had a history of burglary arrests.

NBA rookie of the year

My biggest problems with all this is he's 14 and was out at 2am. the parents have to answer some questions here. they hold some responsibility.

The home owner was out of bounds on this one, he has no reason whatsoever to be overreacting like this, a person standing in your front yard no matter the time of day is not a justifiable reason to kill them.

are you actually arguing he wasn't going to break into the house to steal stuff?

2am
    history of burglary arrests
    his own brother called him a professional thief.

Guy did society a favor imo.

I had my car broken into once, went shopping with a gf and left the bags in the car when we went to get something to eat. worst thing that has ever happened to me.

Thieves are scum imo. Especially ones that break into someones house. Its not that hard to go through life and not steal things. I am almost 27 and I can honestly say I have never stolen anything in my whole life. Not shoplifted, pickpocketed, much less breaking into someone's house.

I cant even comprehend how selfish and lazy you have to be to use theft as your income source rather than getting a job.

Saudi Arabia got it right on this one. They cut off the hands of theives.

Also just for the record I would feel the same way no matter what the races involved were. Take the case of Roderick Scott for example.

Black man caught white teenagers breaking into cars in his neighbourhood. Went to stop them with a gun. White scumbag teenager Christopher Cervini charged at him unarmed. Scott shot and killed Cervini before cervini could lay a finger on him. Later Scott was acquitted of all charges because of the potential that he could have been harmed.

If I am being honest, (you cant in real life nowadays) I am happy that Cervini will not be able to break into any cars in the future.

NBA rookie of the year

No, that is what you assume. There's a good chance he was going to steal, but maybe it was something from the car or something from the yard. The kid deserved to be arrested and questioned by the police. Death? You people are cold. Always trying to justify killing (or nearly killing in this case) other people. How do you people value life so little? The kid posed no threat at time, so how can you just shoot him? Suspicion of theft is not justification for shooting someone. I thought people were innocent until proven guilty? Nah, we just go straight to the execution part.

I cant speak for anyone else but I dont value the lives of thieves, rapists, child molesters, human traffickers, torturers, murderers and etc.

Its wrong to judge someone by factors they can't control, like race, sexual orientation, disabilities, ethnicity, nationality, etc. But it is entirely fine to judge someone by the content of their characters. Thieves make the choice to be self, lazy, greedy and immoral.

I dont care what your age is you break into houses to steal stuff because you are too lazy and selfish to do honest work, you are sub-human to me.
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 08-01-2013 at 03:02 PM.

if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...it's a duck.
    False statement on your part. You're saying the homeowner was justified in shooting a kid in his front yard because he knew all this when he pulled the trigger?

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    I cant speak for anyone else but I dont value the lives of thieves, rapists, child molesters, human traffickers, torturers, murderers and etc.

Its wrong to judge someone by factors they can't control, like race, sexual orientation, disabilities, ethnicity, nationality, etc. But it is entirely fine to judge someone by the content of their characters. Thieves make the choice to be self, lazy, greedy and immoral.

I dont care what your age is you break into houses to steal stuff because you are too lazy and selfish to do honest work, you are sub-human to me.
    Is there proof that people aren't born criminals? people are obviously born their race and have no control. There is an argument over being born gay, so ur born desiring the same sex you can understand but what if people are born desiring to steal... Maybe these urges are uncontrollable for them?

False statement on your part. You're saying the homeowner was justified in shooting a kid in his front yard because he knew all this when he pulled the trigger?
    Looks to me he's just into identifying ducks.

why I even like Rondo CeltsGarlic's Avatar

he was black

This kid is 14? He looks atleast 18. This isn't attempted murder, this is some criminal violating the law and getting exactly what he deserves.