Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kobelicious

Default Re: future of mike d'antoni

this fakkit totally ruined our tank,

he keep swaggy p in the game scoring 41 points

Mid level teams in Spanish League and Italian League often like to play his style of basketball. Not generally top level teams though.

But he could probably get something like $1 million to $1.6 million salary from some mid level team in one of those leagues.

I don't think any of the Spanish or Italian teams that are in a higher level would want him though.

But then again Baskonia might be a possibility. They like to play his style. That's a Spanish team that plays in Euroleague. It's a very mediocre Euroleague team at best. But still they might be interested.

They play zero defense and all they do is look to score, run pick and roll and, shoot 3s.

He could probably get like $3 million to $3.6 million salary from a team like that.

I don't really see any big European teams being interested in his style.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-15-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    Mid level teams in Spanish League and Italian League often like to play his style of basketball. Not generally top level teams though.

But he could probably get something like $1 million to $1.6 million salary from some mid level team in one of those leagues.

I don't think any of the Spanish or Italian teams that are in a higher level would want him though.

But then again Baskonia might be a possibility. They like to play his style. That's a Spanish team that plays in Euroleague. It's a very mediocre Euroleague team at best. But still they might be interested.

They play zero defense and all they do is look to score, run pick and roll and, shoot 3s.

He could probably get like $3 million to $3.6 million salary from a team like that.

I don't really see any big European teams being interested in his style.

That's still pretty good money.

I heard he's got a 1 year contract for advertising with the popular potato chip maker 'Pringles'