Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 04-06-2007, 02:10 AM   #1
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Hornets lose Mason, Chandler

REALGM
Quote:
Starters Tyson Chandler and Desmond Mason left the New Orleans Hornets ' game against Seattle on Wednesday night after sustaining injuries in the first half.

Chandler, who is 2nd in the league in rebounds with a 12.5 per game average, aggravated his bruised right big toe with 4:34 remaining in the first quarter and was not expected to return. He walked gingerly to the locker room without assistance and returned to the bench in the second quarter.

Mason then got elbowed in the right cheek by Seattle's Chris Wilcox after Wilcox made a layup midway through the second quarter. He was slow to rise from the court and held a towel to his face as he walked to the locker room with 4:38 left before halftime. Team spokesman Scott Hall said Mason was being taken to a hospital to undergo a CT scan on his right eye.

On the same play, Wilcox sprained his left ankle. He also missed the rest of the game.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:46 AM   #2
JMEWLS

Default Re: Hornets lose Mason, Chandler

These sound like minor injuries. Shouldn't really bother them, i think their playoff hopes are just about gone.

New Orleans have really suffered from injuries this year, but i think will be back next season healthy and probably cementing their spot in the playoffs.
Old 04-08-2007, 03:05 AM   #3
kobedaman24
its ours nxt year LA09

kobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this boardkobedaman24 is popular on this board
Default Re: Hornets lose Mason, Chandler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
These sound like minor injuries. Shouldn't really bother them, i think their playoff hopes are just about gone.

New Orleans have really suffered from injuries this year, but i think will be back next season healthy and probably cementing their spot in the playoffs.
I agree .. there's always next year. They have a hell of a team, but need to get used to playing with one another. This year was a good year of experimenting. If you looked at their team, they have one of the best rosters, but just can't play together.
kobedaman24 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: