Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 09-14-2007, 11:12 PM   #16
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Acie Law's sister goes to my school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suns4Life
Ya since Law guarded Durant or vice versa. Thats like saying Duncan outplayed Nate Robinson. Have fun in CS and stay off that grass!

It's just a respect thing. You only stay off the grass at the MSC. Elsewhere, you try to avoid it b/c it kills the grass. I usually stay off it unless people wont move when im on my bike. I have gotten *****ed at before.

Other than that, I dont see whats so wrong with being respectful for the aggies that died in WWII.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:23 PM   #17
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

I know what its for, but it is a pretty dumb tradition. Like if we had some **** like don't look at the tower at 12 because of the shootings. They need to stop acting like it is some 2nd rate military school. I can't ever bring myself to go back there.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 11:25 PM   #18
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I know what its for, but it is a pretty dumb tradition. Like if we had some **** like don't look at the tower at 12 because of the shootings. They need to stop acting like it is some 2nd rate military school. I can't ever bring myself to go back there.

ok once again...what is wrong with respecting aggies who died for their country in WWII?

I dont really care for the corps but it is the best ROTC program in the nation. There is nothing else like it in the nation. So ya, I would consider it a 2nd rate military program.

You just dont understand it. Some people are really really serious about it. I am not one of the really really serious people. I will never buy a saw em off t-shirt or bumper sticker. I want to make friends from everywhere.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:28 PM   #19
Suns4Life
Hey-OOOOOOOOO

Suns4Life has decent reputation

Nothing is wrong with it, but not being able to walk on the grass is hardly respect. If I died in WWII I would ask for something more tangible than people not being able to walk on the lawn. I gotta question the mental stability of someone who actually enjoys it there. One of my best friends goes there and admits its terrible but just never transferred. He comes into Austin a lot because it is so terrible out there.
Suns4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:02 AM   #20
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Nothing is wrong with it, but not being able to walk on the grass is hardly respect. If I died in WWII I would ask for something more tangible than people not being able to walk on the lawn. I gotta question the mental stability of someone who actually enjoys it there. One of my best friends goes there and admits its terrible but just never transferred. He comes into Austin a lot because it is so terrible out there.

Right since Austin is known for its "mental stability" right?

But calling someone mentally unstable b/c they enjoy Texas A&M is stretching it.

I like Austin a lot...I like the city a lot more than college station but i came to A&M b/c the job opportunities would be better and being an aggie engineer is a big deal especially in petroleum engineering.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #21
Hawker
Banned

Quote:

I dont think you really know what it's about.

A building was made called the Memorial Student Center (MSC) to honor the fallen aggies in WWII.

You are not supposed to wear your hat inside the building which is reasonable and you arent supposed to walk on the grass. It is disrespectful to do either.
Old 09-15-2007, 12:06 AM   #22
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Bang her. You'll be able to tell every one that you banged an NBA player's sister.

Haha definitely! That would be SiiiKKK.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 12:10 AM   #23
STelfair31
National High School Star

STelfair31 has decent reputation

she wouldnt give him the time of day....she'd be like whats by name? and he say Acie... if she just moved there you better get to her quick because once she gets her circle of friends your not gettin in...b/c she knows everyones motive to hang out with her unless your there in the beginning...then you can think about some play..
STelfair31 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: