Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 01-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Gerald Wallace Video

http://www.nba.com/bobcats/video/201...llstar-1178300
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Gerald Wallace Video

Absolutely love the video.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Absolutely love the video.

Check out this one OWL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCQ_NCn_60E
Old 01-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #4
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

That was cool. How come no vid on the last split-second basket?
Old 01-14-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul

BTW--what's the chance that I could get a program or media guide with his autograph? He's been my heartthrob for years.

(Fortunately my husband is not the jealous type.)
Old 01-15-2010, 04:54 AM   #6
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

Quote:
BTW--what's the chance that I could get a program or media guide with his autograph? He's been my heartthrob for years.

(Fortunately my husband is not the jealous type.)

With Crash's autograph? Aw OWL, it's easy! Just get to the game early and then stand on the side against the rail where they go in and out for shootaround. When they come by most are happy to sign autographs.

In the NOLA preseason game in Greensboro Crash signed my boy's miniature autograph ball...nothing to it. In another, we got Crash, Matt Carroll, Felton, Okafor & Nazr to sign a pennant.

Better hurry tho...if we keep winning the bandwagon fans are going to make it more difficult.
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:55 AM   #7
~spectre~
You've been 'Smacked!

~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board~spectre~ is popular on this board

BTW...that vid is awesome. Makes me want to run out and vote!
~spectre~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:16 AM   #8
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm ashamed to say I haven't been voting.

Crash has been my favorite player for seasons now, glad to see he's finally getting the attention he deserves.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #9
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I'm ashamed to say I haven't been voting.

Crash has been my favorite player for seasons now, glad to see he's finally getting the attention he deserves.

I vote online every day. Even in the Western Conference where I vote for JRich.
Old 01-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #10
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~spectre~
With Crash's autograph? Aw OWL, it's easy! Just get to the game early and then stand on the side against the rail where they go in and out for shootaround. When they come by most are happy to sign autographs.

In the NOLA preseason game in Greensboro Crash signed my boy's miniature autograph ball...nothing to it. In another, we got Crash, Matt Carroll, Felton, Okafor & Nazr to sign a pennant.

Better hurry tho...if we keep winning the bandwagon fans are going to make it more difficult.

I would be so nervous.......
Old 01-15-2010, 03:33 PM   #11
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It would be a joke if Gerald Wallace doesn't make the all-star game. One of the most underrated players in the game.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:00 PM   #12
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Brief note from today's Charlotte Observer:

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_th...k-contest.html

January 18, 2010
Bobcats' Wallace in dunk contest

Charlotte Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace will participate in this season's Slam-Dunk contest at All-Star Weekend in Dallas.

Ex-Bobcat Shannon Brown, now with the Los Angeles Lakers, and New York Knick Nate Robinson are also in the contest. More details to follow.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:31 PM   #13
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Brief note from today's Charlotte Observer:

http://blogs.charlotte.com/inside_th...k-contest.html

January 18, 2010
Bobcats' Wallace in dunk contest

Charlotte Bobcats forward Gerald Wallace will participate in this season's Slam-Dunk contest at All-Star Weekend in Dallas.

Ex-Bobcat Shannon Brown, now with the Los Angeles Lakers, and New York Knick Nate Robinson are also in the contest. More details to follow.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: