Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 04-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #226
King Lebron LBJ
I am A Witness

King Lebron LBJ has decent reputationKing Lebron LBJ has decent reputation
Default Re: Round 1, Game 5, April 27: Heat (1-3) @ Celtics (3-1)

Not long til the Cavs/Celtics match-up will be set.
King Lebron LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #227
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Even tho i know Cleveland is coming out the series... Both teams will be 6-7 game series.

Definitely want to see KG posting Jamison up and Sideshow BOB.
ROndo needs to keep Mo in check
Ray has a easier assignment with West/Parker.
PP usually is decent on Lebron
PRK and SHAQ lol
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #228
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yes!!!!!!!!!!! Glad they closed out the series so fast.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:42 PM   #229
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
Even tho i know Cleveland is coming out the series... Both teams will be 6-7 game series.

Definitely want to see KG posting Jamison up and Sideshow BOB. ROndo needs to keep Mo in check
Ray has a easier assignment with West/Parker.
PP usually is decent on Lebron
PRK and SHAQ lol

To me, thats the key. if KG can take advantage of his mismatches, Boston should have a shot. But if KG isn't aggressive, it'll be a 5 game series. Ray needs to keep hitting his shots from the outside as well. We CANNOT afford Ray to be cold. Rondo must also be aggressive.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #230
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFRESH44
I hate Jermaine O'Neal with a passion right now. What a bum.

17% from the field.

Amen to that. That guy is ****ing worthless. What was he being paid this year, like 22 or 23 mil? What a joke.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:50 PM   #231
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juges8932
Amen to that. That guy is ****ing worthless. What was he being paid this year, like 22 or 23 mil? What a joke.

Actually, I think it was like 26 (Or that was Tracy's, can't remember).

Either way, I just hope Pat hurries up on July 1st, because I honestly can't see Wade resigning before Pat signs some more people to help.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:57 PM   #232
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zORi
Actually, I think it was like 26 (Or that was Tracy's, can't remember).

Either way, I just hope Pat hurries up on July 1st, because I honestly can't see Wade resigning before Pat signs some more people to help.

Yeah, for real. He needs to get to work, getting Wade a ****ing team.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #233
jrong
Revolution untelevised

jrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation herejrong has a near all-star reputation here

Tonight illustrated just what is required of Wade for Miami to win a game. Do the math. If Wade had shot his series avergage FG% heading into the game of 61% them Miami would have pulled out a win.

Instead, he shot a pedestrian (but not terrible) 43% tonight, and the Heat lose going away. I have never seen such bad basketball play as I saw in the first half from JO and Beasley. They were just wretched. Then even Haslem came in and was just as awful.
jrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #234
zORi
National High School Star

zORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this boardzORi is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrong
Tonight illustrated just what is required of Wade for Miami to win a game. Do the math. If Wade had shot his series avergage FG% heading into the game of 61% them Miami would have pulled out a win.

Instead, he shot a pedestrian (but not terrible) 43% tonight, and the Heat lose going away. I have never seen such bad basketball play as I saw in the first half from JO and Beasley. They were just wretched. Then even Haslem came in and was just as awful.

I have to say, I am honestly tired of waiting on Beas to "live up to his potential", trade his ass for a draft pick and rack up some cash.

I think he can be a great player, just not in Florida.
zORi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 04:31 AM   #235
Duranthebest
Truth=10 time all-star

Duranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsDuranthebest has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Paul Pierce lead the Celtics in scoring(19.6ppg) during this series.
Duranthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:33 AM   #236
Lebowski
Sweden Loves the Green

Lebowski has decent reputation

Good times! Celtics looking really good tonight, even tho they almost blew a big lead again *sigh*

Should be a good rest too seeing as will meet the Cavs. Just gotta stop turning over the damn ball but other then that with the defense starting to shape up cant wait for the next series to start!

Last, i'm really glad we got Rondo locked down for a long time. Some of the passes he makes wow oh wow, 360 view. With a high % medium shot added to his arsenal we got him real cheap.
Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #237
TruthKGRay3412
HANNN

TruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTruthKGRay3412 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Went to the game last night and I noticed Rasheed not only bricks shots during the game but also in pregame warm ups.

Got tickets to Game 3 vs Cavs also..cant wait.

Last edited by TruthKGRay3412 : 04-28-2010 at 02:40 PM.
TruthKGRay3412 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: