Default WTF is going on with Bradley Manning? He is to receive sex change surgery in prison

Well TBH I had not kept up with him after he was arrested because of the leaks, so today when I saw this piece of news, I got a bit disturbed:
    [QUOTE]
    U.S. soldier Chelsea Manning, serving a 35-year prison term for passing classified files to WikiLeaks, ended her hunger strike on Tuesday after the Army said she would be allowed to receive gender transition surgery, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) said.

The 28-year-old Army private, who was born male but revealed after being convicted of espionage that she identifies as a woman, announced the hunger strike on Friday.

Manning's treatment will begin with the surgery that was recommended by her psychologist in April, the ACLU, which represented Manning, said in a statement. Manning is held in Kansas.

No transgender inmate has ever before received gender affirming surgical treatment in prison, the ACLU said.

"I am unendingly relieved that the military is finally doing the right thing. I applaud them for that. This is all that I wanted

Default Re: WTF is going on with Bradley Manning? He is to receive sex change surgery in prison

This dude betrays the army and now is getting all kinds of privileges, wonder how many disabled vets are still waiting to receive proper treatment, while traitors are pampered.

Default Re: WTF is going on with Bradley Manning? He is to receive sex change surgery in prison

Should've just put a bullet in him and be done with it.

And all of us are paying for it.

'Murica

manning spent almost a year in solitary confinement and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. the notion that she has "all kinds of privileges" is retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    manning spent almost a year in solitary confinement and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. the notion that she has "all kinds of priviledges" is retarded.
    It's a privilege he wasn't executed for treason. Or desertion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    manning spent almost a year in solitary confinement and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. the notion that she has "all kinds of privileges" is retarded.
    Living, getting psychiatric counsel and cosmetic surgery are all privileges for somebody who should have been executed.

BTW is not he up for parole in six years?

Where's the pics?? Is he cute ?

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Where's the pics?? Is he cute ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    It's a privilege he wasn't executed for treason.
    Could say the same for the current pres. Manning, however screwed up (s)he may be, is a patriot.

I usually hit open layups

ROFL at Amerika you guys are satanic and cucked out of your minds.