Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Alternative ISH League

Fantasy Alternative ISH League Fantasy Alternative BBall League 2012-13

Old 03-17-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

D.Z.W. has decent reputation
Default omg..

Because of unusually choppy internet connection, I called my brother to help me drop Bogut & pickup Harkless, but as you can see, he accidentally dropped Hibbert instead..

My question is, is it okay for me to put him back on my team considering it being a 100% honest mistake?

I fully understand if people think its "too bad, tough" - however, at the same time, I know by experience in many serious leagues (ie not public leagues) the commish will fix a drop mistake because they don't want another team getting an undeserved boost. And I'm not only saying this because this happened to me, as I would no doubt do the same for other managers.

So.. let me know what you guys think~
D.Z.W. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #2
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Pistol Pete has decent reputationPistol Pete has decent reputation
Default Re: omg..

take hibbert back, idk, i see two solutions:

1. grab hibbert, drop bogut.

2. make you pay for admittedly dumb (although it wasnt you) move, grab hibbert, but forced to drop harkless back and wait til he clears waivers again to redo bogut for harkless drop

since I don't wanna benefit from this situation, and I am #1 waiver, I'll say you should recover hibbert for bogut while keeping harkless, feel like there should be some sort of penalty for this but I'm blanking and nothing comes to mind so that's all I got.
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
take hibbert back, idk, i see two solutions:

1. grab hibbert, drop bogut.

2. make you pay for admittedly dumb (although it wasnt you) move, grab hibbert, but forced to drop harkless back and wait til he clears waivers again to redo bogut for harkless drop

since I don't wanna benefit from this situation, and I am #1 waiver, I'll say you should recover hibbert for bogut while keeping harkless, feel like there should be some sort of penalty for this but I'm blanking and nothing comes to mind so that's all I got.

Appreciate your unbiased input, especially coming from a manager who is the 2nd seed with the #1 waiver. Your clean cut fair competitive play is commendable

I also feel like there should be some sort of penalty to be honest, but at this stage of the season there really isn't anything that makes sense - at least not that I can think of.
Old 03-17-2013, 07:50 PM   #4
D.Z.W.
Great young streetballer

I corrected the add/drop mistake for now - but the changes to the decision is not final. So if people think I don't have the right to Harkless or whatever, do give your input please. And my apologies for the inconvenience caused by this matter.
Old 03-17-2013, 10:49 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

I accidently sent Thad for Stat by cellphone. Guess who ended up with Stat?

Just saying regardless of the excuse it was done. I go the way of the majority.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: