Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: Shaq would rather have Brook Lopez over Dwight

Lakers would be so soft if they ended up with a Lopez/Pau frontcourt. i almost want to see it just so i can laugh.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Shaq knows big man

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    What does this say about Brook Lopez? On NBA.com, in a Open Night video or whatever it's called, Shaq said that because Brook Lopez is only one of two "true back to the basket centers", he would rather take him over Dwight. He also said that Brook, prior injury, was putting up very good big man numbers. 20/8 were his numbers prior injury. A lot of people are underrating how great Brook Lopez is but in reference to what Shaq said, what do Knowledgable aware posters expect from Brook Lopez this year? I expect 22/9. I would love to say 22/10 but with the rebounding Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace are expected to do, Lopez's numbers will go down. Stupid, uneducated people are unwelcome.
    Me too. Shaq knows his stuff when it comes to big men. He called out Howard's bitchmade attitude for years, he took shit from eveyrone, and guess what HE WAS RIGHT

I would be happy with Brook for Howard straight up but dont think nets are dumb enough

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Kiddlovesnets
    I am a Nets fan and I am impressed by Brook Lopez's performance this season. But honestly, Id still take Dwight way over Lopez. Its unfair to compare Lakers Howard to Nets Lopez, when the Nets offense revolves around Lopez while Lakers never use Dwight to max potential. If Dwight wears Nets jersey, he'd put up 25/15/3 easily on 63% FG, which is way better than Brook Lopez.
    You're giving Dwight way too much credit by scapegoating the system. Dwight is simply not a good basketball player at this point. Period. Your fellow Nets bretheren should thank their lucky stars that you're not in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieNourmous
    I have a puppy I named Shaq because he was the biggest of the litter.

With Shaq becoming a douche, I renamed my puppy "stains" because his spots look like stains.

I couldnt find Stains in the yard and was roaming around outside yelling "Come Stains!"

My neighbors came outside telling me I am disgusting and went back in their houses locking the doors.

My wife is looking at me like....
    Shut up. Shaq is smarter than you. You are one of the most annoying trolls in the off season. Dwight and the Lakers stinks.

BasedSHAQ

Well played Shaq

Quote Originally Posted by D.J.
    Dwight at 75-80% is still better than Lopez. I can see Lopez putting up 15/8 with 1.5 BPG, but he's not going to be a 20/10 player with Deron and JJ on the court. If there was no JJ or Deron, 20/10 for Lopez wouldn't be out of the question. With the way the team is now, he's not going to get enough touches to score 20 a night.

He's 18+/7 with a little over 2 BPG right now. A little better than expected.