Default Steven Seagal, lawman, statesman

We were talking in the other thread about RT and I came across this interview.

Steven Seagal interviewed on RT on how great Vladimir Putin is and how Seagal's mission in life is to bring peace between Russia and the US.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOvY-MesvNg

Didn't watch the whole thing, but I am amazed by this idiot trying to act like a statesman and making himself over as a lawman. I remember when this idiot was hanging out in Brooklyn trying to act like a mafioso. He used to tell people he grew up in Brooklyn and was half-Italian. (He's Irish and Jewish and from Michigan and California) He got to play tough guy for a while, until the real tough guys saw through and tried to extort 3 million dollars out of him.

It's amazing what you can do with your career, if you have absolutely no shame about lying about everything. When he first became a star, trying to create this mystery about his and life and used to claim that he was in the CIA.

   

Default Re: Steven Seagal, lawman, statesman

i loved that story about seagal and jean-claude, both puffed up on their massive egos, glaring at each other across the tarmac and getting in to their private planes...

"pilot A, i'll give you a million if you can cause his plane to crash..."

"pilot B, i'll give you an extra million if you can cause his plane to crash..."