Local High School Star

Question On a scale from 1 to a trillion how much swag do I bring to this site

If it wasnt for me it would just be a bunch of balding middle age white men talking about "back in the day"

I say a hunnit thousand trillion i post nothing but bad bi[COLOR="Black"]tc[/COLOR]hes and they all look brazilian

Banned

Default Re: On a scale from 1 to a trillion how much swag do I bring to this site

Banned

Default Re: On a scale from 1 to a trillion how much swag do I bring to this site

Bring nothing to ISH.

You guys can find me on twitter and instagram under this handle. My ISH account has social media bro.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    We can all enjoy a nice song from Bris Brown

5-time NBA All-Star

Let me put it this technical way since a nerd like me can't really ooze charisma the way you do.

That run in you had where you were discussing penises and becoming bigger, faster, stronger. With a rhythmic chant that hooks you in deep, becoming the background which one taps their toes to.

It was as if there was an awesome powerful magnetic force lifting us up from stupid peasantry squabbles and beckoning us forth for a higher purpose. Presented in a Paradise-like package, pun intended.

You're like this cool older brother that comes out of nowhere and introduces us to a level of life and wisdom we would've never found out by themselves.

And when you posted that picture. Shivers went down my spine. Whoever your significant other was at the time... I'd imagined her life would be ruined if she was to ever break up with you.

"The one-eyed snake is wise, it knows the cave more than the cave knows herself. The manhood is honest, it labors until the job is done or it gives up completely. The third leg is kind, it cares not for itself but for its service to others, giving and giving. The Penetrator is courteous, it instincitvely knows when to advance and when to retreat."
    - Wise words of the Ancient Chinese

When a meritorious man finds himself near to women, his member grows, gets strong, vigorous and hard; he
    is not quick to discharge, and after the trembling caused by the emission of the sperm, he is soon stiff again.
    Such a man is liked and appreciated by women; this is because the woman loves the man only for the sake of
    coition. His member should, therefore, be of ample dimensions and length. Such a man ought to be broad in the
    chest, and heavy in the crupper; he should know how to regulate his emission, and be ready as to erection; his
    member should reach to the end of the canal of the female, and completely fill the same in all its parts. Such an
    one will be well beloved by women, for, as the poet says:
    I have seen women trying to find in young men
    The durable qualities which grace the man of full power,
    The beauty, the enjoyment, the reserve, the strength,
    The full−formed member providing a lengthened coition,
    A heavy crupper, a slowly coming emission,
    A lightsome chest, as it were floating upon them;
    The spermal ejaculation slow to arrive, so as
    To furnish forth a long drawn−out enjoyment.
    His member soon to be prone again for erection,
    To ply the plane again and again and again on their vulvas,
    Such is the man whose cult gives pleasure to women,
    And who will ever stand high in their esteem.
    - Wiser Words of an Islamic Sheikh

What I'm trying to say is.

I'm glad to have you back. And not ashamed one bit of admitting it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    Let me put it this technical way since a nerd like me can't really ooze charisma the way you do.

That run in you had where you were discussing penises and becoming bigger, faster, stronger. With a rhythmic chant that hooks you in deep, becoming the background which one taps their toes to.

It was as if there was an awesome powerful magnetic force lifting us up from stupid peasantry squabbles and beckoning us forth for a higher purpose. Presented in a Paradise-like package, pun intended.

You're like this cool older brother that comes out of nowhere and introduces us to a level of life and wisdom we would've never found out by themselves.

And when you posted that picture. Shivers went down my spine. Whoever your significant other was at the time... I'd imagined her life would be ruined if she was to ever break up with you.

"The one-eyed snake is wise, it knows the cave more than the cave knows herself. The manhood is honest, it labors until the job is done or it gives up completely. The third leg is kind, it cares not for itself but for its service to others, giving and giving. The Penetrator is courteous, it instincitvely knows when to advance and when to retreat."

The Legend approves.

You are in my top 100 favorite ISH posters. I'd say you might be #17 on there

Dunking on everybody in the park

Who is the OP?

rank sentamentalist

op is yaoslonelyunclippedtoenail

I will say a solid trillion swags. As in " secretly we are gay" kind of swag

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY

Man you contribute this masterpiece but ur response via pm was weak