Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Very good NBA starter

Default Re: So disappointed in the Raptors...can someone update on the game?

Quote Originally Posted by knicksman
    Thats what im saying. coz you cant afford a year on the lottery coz youre a depressed loser on the verge of committing suicide.
    Your username is "knicksman" but youre a thunder fan

Banned

Craptors gonna craptor

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    oh boy they all in the playoffs my nikka. And been rooting for them before even making any noise in today's NBA.

Example Raptors: Where the hell were they before last year?
    Warriors: Where were they after 07? No where to be found. But I was riding with them (Back in 2011 my first ISH avy was Monta & Curry).

Spurs: Been rooting for them since Duncan.

Nets: (Since Kidd and again I was riding with them even tho they weren't in the payoffs picture for years). Now my favorite player in the league (Deron Williams) is playing for Brooklyn Nets and was coached by y favorite player ever (Jason Kidd) How you don't want me to root for them?

Explain?
    What would u do if its gsw vs nets at the final? My man, curry vs Deron I would party all night , doesn't matter who won I am happy.