Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 05-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Update: Lamar undergoes successful surgery, expected to be 100% for training camp

Quote:
Surgery for Odom

Not that this will come as a huge shock to anyone, but Lamar Odom will have surgery tomorrow to repair the torn labrum in his left shoulder. As I'm sure most of you know, Odom was playing through substantial pain late in the season. A timetable for Odom's return likely will be announced after the surgery tomorrow, but under normal circumstances he should be fine for training camp. Dr. Lewis Yocum will perform the surgery.

http://www.insidesocal.com/lakers/
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 09:24 PM   #2
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

m1sterb has not been impressing people
Default Re: The One And Only Will Go Under The Knife Tomorrow

Dang. I certainly wish him the best of luck. And some very nice pain pills if necessary.
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:40 PM   #3
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

My prayers are with LO and his family.... if you have never gone through surgery, its pretty intense. Can this guy endure any more sh!t in a year?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:47 PM   #4
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
My prayers are with LO and his family.... if you have never gone through surgery, its pretty intense. Can this guy endure any more sh!t in a year?

I agree man. He has been through a lot this year. I hope he gets through this fine and everything works out well for him.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:53 PM   #5
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here

good luck lamar.
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:57 PM   #6
Laker's Future
Banned

Laker's Future has an OK reputation so far

We wish you the Best!

Laker's Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 12:33 AM   #7
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike

well his GF is thankfully still breathing
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 03:05 AM   #8
KOBEinSD24
I hit open 5-footers

KOBEinSD24 has an OK reputation so far

LO will be fine he's a soldier, you saw him in game 5 he was relentless to pound though and drop 31 his his shootin shouder injured

my prayers are with his shoudler but no worries he'll be fine and ready to go next season
KOBEinSD24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:42 PM   #9
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
El SEGUNDO Los Angeles Lakers forward Lamar Odom underwent successful surgery to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder, it was announced today.

The arthroscopic procedure, which lasted 40 minutes, was performed by Dr. Lewis Yocum at the Kerlan Jobe Surgery Center in Los Angeles. Odom will wear a sling for 10 days and then begin rehabilitation. He is expected to make a full recovery in time for the start of training camp in October.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/070514_odomsurgery.html

I have no doubt he's gonna work his ass off this summer rehabbing.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 06:45 PM   #10
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/070514_odomsurgery.html

I have no doubt he's gonna work his ass off this summer rehabbing.
Good Deal thanks for the update Sizzle...

Better news than Heat fans recieved, Wade will be in rahab for 6 months...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 07:42 PM   #11
akts
Serious playground baller

akts has decent reputationakts has decent reputation
Default Re: Update: Lamar undergoes successful surgery, expected to be 100% for training camp

i hope he has a breakout season..
if he is still on our team, as he should be... but with desperation for change i see us doing stupid moves and possibly being worse than last year.
akts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #12
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Update: Lamar undergoes successful surgery, expected to be 100% for training camp

i hope we dont move him....
i love lamar.
imo he is so under-rated
we need lamar
he fits perfect with kobe's game and personality.
i see him having a break out year next season. I see a Healthy lamar averaging 20 10 6
lakers need to tear the league up
24/7
and they cant without lamar
MJ(Mean John) is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 11:09 PM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is great news... I am glad the surgery was a success so far. Lets hope the rehab goes as planned!!!!!

Hang in there LO7!

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
Laker's Future
Banned

Great news. I hope this brings his trade value up.

But do hope he gets to 100%
Old 05-16-2007, 12:31 AM   #15
Laker's Future
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
Good Deal thanks for the update Sizzle...

Better news than Heat fans recieved, Wade will be in rahab for 6 months...

I wish Wade a full recovery too! Even thou I don't like him, hate to see a good player go down. But it's also a reason why Kobe don't drive as much, consistently going to the hole take years off you game. IMO
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: