Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: this whole ukraine russia beef

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    Nope. This is common sheeeeeeping.
    thats quite ironic

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    yep. you got me ... but I'm wright AS reign about this one.
    sorry to hear that. hope life has been treating you well lately.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

There's a Chinese guy who accurately predicted the Malaysian Airline tragedy, Algerian Airline tragedy, he also predicted the outbreak of WWIII to be September 10 this year, following a regional conflict in Russia on August 19.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    There's a Chinese guy who accurately predicted the Malaysian Airline tragedy, Algerian Airline tragedy, he also predicted the outbreak of WWIII to be September 10 this year, following a regional conflict in Russia on August 19.
    yeah, but this is bullshit until you provide a link.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    Read it off a friend's phone. Whatever, don't believe these kind of stuff myself.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Is OP on drugs?

Banned

wtf are you smoking OP.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    The US is more of a loose cannon than Iran.

no we aren't. we're not fundamental islamists. nobody are more loose cannons than them crazy MF'ers. its funny how people can't own up to that here when its so blatantly obvious

to OP, nobody wants a war. the Russian people will oust Putin before he starts a war with the world(or just US/EU).

sad thing is all we'll do is sanctions anyways...even after finding out Russia broke a agreement where they weren't supposed to be testing cruise missiles but evidence recently came to light they have been. which is a agreement with the former soviet union parties as well so its sort of a big deal too, on top of everything else going on against Russia/Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    No it's either bullshit or it's not, some internet link for you convenience can't change that.

Serious playground baller TheGreatBlaze's Avatar

We've fought two world wars in the past 100 years, I don't see why it's so out there to think another one may happen. It's not fun to think about but people are just as effed up as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatBlaze
    We've fought two world wars in the past 100 years, I don't see why it's so out there to think another one may happen. It's not fun to think about but people are just as effed up as ever.
    Because all the major powers have nukes, we won't see any big conflicts. "Wars" of today will just be these small time operations in urban areas. With the internet no country will wage large scale war, they will just be the bad guy in everyone's eyes and that harms them more than any war can benefit. No nation, no matter how big, can take on the whole world.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Because all the major powers have nukes, we won't see any big conflicts. "Wars" of today will just be these small time operations in urban areas. With the internet no country will wage large scale war, they will just be the bad guy in everyone's eyes and that harms them more than any war can benefit. No nation, no matter how big, can take on the whole world.

exactly. people keep using history but history is so irrelevant since the world changes, the actors change, EVERYTHING is so different...but you get this never ending history to assume whats going to happen now or justify now stuff.

if it were Iran then yeah they'd be under threat if they were doing what Putin did...that is not to say there can't be minor skirmishes or incidents but not direct war.

Why is everyone scared of Iran? They are all talk, not a real threat. They haven't done shit. I would be more worried about Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, that's where the majority of all the extremists come from, and both those countries have been known to fund and harbor terrorist organizations. Bin Laden was chilling near a Pakistani military base for ****'s sake.

But of course since we need Saudi's oil and Pakistan's cooperation in the middle east we let them keep pumping out our own enemies.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Why is everyone scared of Iran? They are all talk, not a real threat. They haven't done shit. I would be more worried about Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, that's where the majority of all the extremists come from, and both those countries have been known to fund and harbor terrorist organizations. Bin Laden was chilling near a Pakistani military base for ****'s sake.

But of course since we need Saudi's oil and Pakistan's cooperation in the middle east we let them keep pumping out our own enemies.

theyre on the verge of nuclear missiles...run by a islamic fundamentalist Ayatollah at the top. Israel will very likely bomb them before that happens. i don't think most of the world trusts any Islamic fundamentalist period...if they're smart that is.

i mean i don't think the Iranian people are bad, but its always the governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    theyre on the verge of nuclear missiles...run by a islamic fundamentalist Ayatollah at the top. Israel will very likely bomb them before that happens. i don't think most of the world trusts any Islamic fundamentalist period...if they're smart that is.

i mean i don't think the Iranian people are bad, but its always the governments.
    Pakistan is the worst of all, if they got nuked most of these terrorist organizations would be crippled. Pakistan is the main base, their recruiting center. Without them they can't do shit.

Iran getting nuclear missiles doesn't seem so bad when Pakistan already has them.