Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: Is it gay to have a BFF?

Is this guy foreign? Like maybe he doesnt understand customs so its understandable if he heard the phrase and got mixed up. If not, dude wants your D. I would wear two belts at work just in case.

nothing wrong with having a "BFF". But when you put a label on it and says it in front of people, then it's gay as f)ck for guys.

But when girls do it, I get rock hard thinking about the epic 3somes some lucky dude gets to have with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    I thought people having work friends were supposed to be losers. IAMRAMBO24 Taught me that

It's cool if you have a work BFF though apparently

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    So anyways I have a friend/co worker asked me if he can be my BFF. I was taken back by this because I didn't know what BFF meant. It means BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. Seeing as he was a straight guy with a wife and kids and all, I told him it would be ok AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T MENTION IT TO SOMEONE ELSE. Sure enough, the next person we saw, he was all like,[COLOR="Blue"] "This is *my name* and we're BFFs!"[/COLOR] The guy gave a chuckle and as he was walking away, he was muttering something like, "What a bunch of homos."

Is it really that weird to have a BFF? I don't know, I usually don't give a flying f*ck about how I should act to appease others so I thought it would be ok to be BFFs with this guy, but at the same time, I don't want people to think I'm a faggggot for obvious reasons.
    He owns you now. Next up, you're on homey's plantation and and he's given you the last name brown, cause he plows your brown ass.

5-time NBA All-Star

Not gonna lie Rambo

you come off as gus fring and your friend is max

it's alluded that they were fukking each other behind da scenes

its okay socrates did that to plato too

but i gott ask myself why fuuk women (the inferior gender) and make urself dumber when u can make urself smarter, sharpen your teachin skills, pass of your knowledge to a hot young stud protege and enjoy the tightness of a mans azz and the addition by subtraction of a womans drama.

i say win-win sitchuation.
    '

Quote Originally Posted by mr.big35
    the op is a true beta. alphas dont have bff
    U can go down the scale from Beta and on and u won't find any male claim someone as BFF. OP is a weirdo doe

College superstar

That's just plain weird that some guy asked you to be his BFF. I've known my friends for well over a decade and if one of them asked me to be their BFF I'd respond with my own version of this.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    i say win-win sitchuation.
    '
    [COLOR="SeaGreen"]i say win win sitchuation.

Spell&Grammer
    [/COLOR]