Page 1 of 36 123411 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default What proof is there that atheism is accurate and correct?

What proof can you provide that atheism is accurate and correct?

LilBTheBasedGod
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: What proof is there that atheism is accurate and correct?

30 pages.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LilBTheBasedGod
    30 pages.
    I seriously want to change position, but I want to be rational and logical. For me to believe I need an atheist to provide proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct!

NBA Superstar

I always thought atheism was just a term used for someone who does not have a religion. However, I admit I do not know much on this topic and will try to bow out of this conversation in lieu of those with higher knowledge.

I'm not a religious man, but I really can't stand when Atheists (and others) attack people who have faith in their religion.

Nobody has the answers, so until we do, just shut the **** up and let people believe what they want.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I'm not a religious man, but I really can't stand when Atheists (and others) attack people who have faith in their religion.

Nobody has the answers, so until we do, just shut the **** up and let people believe what they want.
    No attacking going on here. I just need proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct! Atheists talk about how they are logical and use reason.

For me to become like them, I need to know what proof they have that atheism is accurate and correct!

Serious playground baller MAC system's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    No attacking going on here. I just need proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct! Atheists talk about how they are logical and use reason.

For me to become like them, I need to know what proof they have that atheism is accurate and correct!
    Shut your fat wanna be hacker ass up. Go eat something and get offline you fat pile of shit.

Banned

Reality is proof for atheism.

I'm still waiting for Christians and religious people to prove me that there's a God or Jesus out there.

LilBTheBasedGod

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
    I seriously want to change position, but I want to be rational and logical. For me to believe I need an atheist to provide proof and evidence that atheism is accurate and correct!

LilBTheBasedGod

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap

I'm still waiting for Christians and religious people to prove me that there's a God or Jesus out there.
    Isn't there religion in reality?

Aren't there people waiting for non-religious people to prove that there isn't a God?

Sounds like fallaciousness to me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeronMillsap

Reality? What do you mean by reality? Reality doesn't prove anything, But what do you define as reality?

Remember, FACTUAL and SUBSTANTIAL evidence.
    Last edited by Hulk Hogan; 04-10-2011 at 02:24 AM.

wether space and time had a designer or it was somehow just shit out of nothingness one thing is for sure...

our existance is a miracle...

This thread is useless without definitions. From Google:

Atheism: The theory or belief that God does not exist.
    Many atheists like to align themselves with scientific, or logical thinking. But true scientific thinking would never say "God does not exist." It'd say, "I can't prove whether God exists or not."

I think what a lot of self-proclaimed atheists really are, is anti-religion. But being anti-religion (a man made structure) says nothing about the existence of God, or a God.

Pure scientific thought would probably lead you to being an agnostic.
    A person who believes that nothing is known or can be known of the existence or nature of God or of anything beyond material phenomena; a person who claims neither faith nor disbelief in God.
    I have no problem with someone who's anti-religion. Religion is a good idea but one that is shown to become perverted with corruption/group-think mentality.

But that's not the same as atheism.

There is no possible way that you can prove god doesn't exist. Atheism is not a set belief, many atheists believe in different things. I am agnostic. I'm not ruling out the possibility that something/someone created us by chance or intentionally, but I do not believe that the creator would care about us at all. Maybe it already forgot we existed, or maybe there was never a creator. I just can't believe religion when all these religious texts contain some really idiotic passages and people lived for years believing in different and multiple gods. I mean if God really did exist, he would have laid out the rules at the beginning of time and everyone would have been made aware of these rules. Religion seems so made up and concocted by man when you view the beliefs. And I see all the horrendous things that occur to innocent people, I just can't see why any loving god would place us here. This place can be hell at times.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by joe
    This thread is useless without definitions. From Google:

Atheism: The theory or belief that God does not exist.
    Many atheists like to align themselves with scientific, or logical thinking. But true scientific thinking would never say "God does not exist." It'd say, "I can't prove whether God exists or not."

I think what a lot of self-proclaimed atheists really are, is anti-religion. But being anti-religion (a man made structure) says nothing about the existence of God, or a God.

Pure scientific thought would probably lead you to being an agnostic.

I have no problem with someone who's anti-religion. Religion is a good idea but one that is shown to become perverted with corruption/group-think mentality.

But that's not the same as atheism.
    So what evidence or proof will make a person like me believe that God does not exist? Is there even any evidence or proof?

Is there any evidence or proof that atheism as you said (The theory or belief that God does not exist) is accurate and correct?

If you can't provide none then its only an opinion based solely on faith!