Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: What happened to Chris "MVP" Bosh tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    he is pregnant
    Lets not jump to conclusions just yet. Lets wait for Theoo to confirm or deny this.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoo
    told you guys dwight howard have super sperm , he make everthing he have sexed with pregnant , and chris bosh are no exception all he can think about in these game are what he well paint hes new baby wall and what he are gone call a new baby and so many hormone that come with pregnant .. told you he well play bad tonight , you think the deleted thred becuse i was bullshitting .. no becuse jeff lachener want to make money of my inside information , comone man get your own sources ..
    How's Bosh gonna do tonight?

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    He had an off night along with Deng. Bosh will continue to flirt with his current averages and the Heat will win a bunch of games. Just last week there was a contingent that was praising Chris of being a top two PF in the league and now this. One game fellas... One game
    Yeah, and that second best pf talk all happened after about three hot games by bosh. Three hot games. Against mostly bad teams. Three games man, three games.

Call me back in a month and I'll be laughing as bosh returns to being the borderline top 15-20 player that we thought he was.