Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: This is how stacked the Cavs are...(And I have never seen a more stacked team)

Cavaliers are going to win the championship this year.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: This is how stacked the Cavs are...(And I have never seen a more stacked team)

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Cavaliers are going to win the championship this year.
    Agreed.

There's no way they can't.

They get to rest through the east playoffs and face a battered west team in the finals with less talent.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Agreed.

There's no way they can't.

They get to rest through the east playoffs and face a battered west team in the finals with less talent.

Spurs and a healthy warriors team are a good competition.

Which team colluded in a historically weak conference?

Just ONE example...you said Green is better than Love.

Love is a three time all-star and a 2 time ALL-NBA player. Green is a one time all-star and has never been ALL-NBA. Love, for his career, has Green beat in PPG, RPG, FG%, 3PT%, FT%.

And you seriously have the audacity to ask what players Bran diminishes?
    He is... Career stats and past achievements are irrelevant. Green has a way bigger impact on defense and offense

It would be like me arguing that Lakers had the best player at the SG position in the NBA this year and then bringing up Kobe's career stats and all NBA awards to back it up.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PistonsFan#21
    He is... Career stats and past achievements are irrelevant. Green has a way bigger impact on defense and offense

It would be like me arguing that Lakers had the best player at the SG position in the NBA this year and then bringing up Kobe's career stats and all NBA awards to back it up.
    Of course they are because they don't fit your agenda and they expose Bran ball.

And your Kobe comparison is such a straw man. Kobe was in his 20th season and had a career ending injury in 2013. Love is in his absolute prime.

Quote Originally Posted by BedroomBully
    Ladies and gentlemen, this is where are hard earned tax dollars are going! So that this pathetic excuse of. A human being can sit there and hate his lil d$&k off all day! This leach, social parasite, scum of society, bottom feeder is the reason why our country is going down the crapper!

Of course they are because they don't fit your agenda and they expose Bran ball.

And your Kobe comparison is such a straw man. Kobe was in his 20th season and had a career ending injury in 2013. Love is in his absolute prime.
    Actually they aren't because im comparing them as players this season and not arguing who had the better career The discussion is about how the Cavs are most stacked this year and i proved you wrong by bringing up Warriors

You are using Love stats as a Wolve which has nothing to do with what he has done for the Cavs.

Love has been in the league more so no shit he has appeared in more All Star games

That doesn't mean Love is currently better

U can't be this stupid

Decent playground baller

BS. The only reason you think those guys are as good as they are is because of the Curry effect. Curry makes players better and Bran diminishes teammates.

And the Warriors did it ORGANICALLY. They did NOT COLLUDE.
    I want to break the craters off your f*cking face. How the blue hell are the Cavs the most stacked team ever if LeBron diminishes his teammates? Can't have it both ways. Your so-called basketball IQ is retarded. I wish you would get perma-banned. Get a job. Stop posting 24/7 on here. Be a father to your kids. Posting the same shit every day isn't getting old? Worthless cocksmith.