Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default How well do you know the Qur'an? Free sex slaves to those who know it best!

Stop what you're doing. How well do you know the Qur'an? If you think you know it well then enter our contest with fantastic prizes! These contests are being held throughout the middle east. 4th and 5th prizes include include cash and the top 3 prizes include.....wait for it...non-Muslim sex slave women! So brush up on your holy book you can be a winner today!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Ramadan.html

Banned

Default Re: How well do you know the Qur'an? Free sex slaves to those who know it best!

Religion of piece of ass

Default Re: How well do you know the Qur'an? Free sex slaves to those who know it best!

Par for the course.

This does two things:

1) Proves to the masses that they adhere to a strict interpretation of the Qur'an.

2) Proves they won't bow to international pressure to ease up.

Another day in the Middle East. Nothing new.

5-time NBA All-Star

You can't even read the Bible illterate clown, don't even start on Arabic till you get the basics down.

You don't even know what Adam and Eve means.

You don't even know what Cain and Abel means.

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    You can't even read the Bible illterate clown, don't even start on Arabic till you get the basics down.

You don't even know what Adam and Eve means.

You don't even know what Cain and Abel means.

I mean seriously. STFU, have another midday drink of your street wine, and go back to giving your mom a foot massage.

You know it's not throughout the ME. It's Islamic State, and we everybody knows they are f[COLOR="Black"]ucked[/COLOR]. There really aren't a whole bunch of legitimate Muslim countries where having sex slaves is considered normal and acceptable.

Thing is, it actually is justified in the Quran. You'd hope there would be more rational Muslims around who would admit it is in the Quran and that's one of the bits of the Quran that is crazy and messed up. Instead it seems most kind of deflect it and lie about it, giving it more legitimacy.

5-time NBA All-Star

Tell me, briefly.

- What are the molecular truths conveyed by the Adam/Eve story?
    - What are the physical truths conveyed by the Cain/Abel story?
    - What are the astrological truths conveyed by the Mary/Jesus story?
    After that
    - Name 3 verses off the top of your head from Surats revelated in Madina and their definition.
    - Why do Muslims slowly recite the Qu'ran and do Fatihah for each Standing.?
    - Why are the Suras organized in a different way than the order in which they were revelated.

Fail to do this. Expose yourself as a certified fool that has no business. It is a UNIVERSAL RULE that you need to know what you are talking about before making a thread, otherwise you disgrace and pollute the minds of your fellow mankind You're already a bonafide moron. But you have the chance to have written evidence attached to your name alongside those aptly deserved red bars.

Fiddy got banned for revealing he wanted dead Muslim bodies. Pedo is blaming every problemhe created on a demgraphic that isn't responsible for it.

Give it a go, chap!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Stop what you're doing. How well do you know the Qur'an? If you think you know it well then enter our contest with fantastic prizes! These contests are being held throughout the middle east. 4th and 5th prizes include include cash and the top 3 prizes include.....wait for it...non-Muslim sex slave women! So brush up on your holy book you can be a winner today!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-Ramadan.html

Making nerds study your bible for some puzzy. Alpha shit

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Thing is, it actually is justified in the Quran. You'd hope there would be more rational Muslims around who would admit it is in the Quran and that's one of the bits of the Quran that is crazy and messed up. Instead it seems most kind of deflect it and lie about it, giving it more legitimacy.
    It's funny you mention this. You take quotes in the Qur'an out of context. IS takes quotes out of context to justify doing heinous things. I think you have more in common with them than the Muslims on this forum that you are saying 'kind of deflect it and lie about it'. Get a brain for yourself. If you wanna think like IS, don't expect rational conversation when that's not what you were seeking in the first place. Have a Happy Ramadan

After that
    - Name 3 verses off the top of your head from Surats revelated in Madina and their definition.
    - Why do Muslims slowly recite the Qu'ran and do Fatihah for each Standing.?
    - Why are the Suras organized in a different way than the order in which they were revelated.

Give it a go, chap!
    Sorry I'm not trying out for the free sex slave. But hey don't get upset, that means more slaves for you! Now if only you can convince your mom to keep her in your room if you win.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

J Money doing his best deflecting possible.

Let's face it, moderate Muslims excuse this kind of behavior. As long as it doesn't affect their own personal lives, they'll still stay in their mud huts eating bread and slapping their wives across the face.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Sorry I'm not trying out for the free sex slave. But hey don't get upset, that means more slaves for you! Now if only you can convince your mom to keep her in your room if you win.
    Given an opportunity to actually prove some credibility, you cower away in ignorance, slander, sarcasm, and disrespect.

That's the makeup of your soul. You've got work to do.

Presto.

Chewing, I thought we were reaching some common ground earlier. There is no deflection here. I despise ignorance which Reggie oozes, and seek to rectify it through truth.

Let's be real clear right here.

From the day you had your first dose of the News you didn't know nuffink about nuffink.

ISIS does not equal Islam. Islam does not equal Isis. Just like Westboro does not equal Christianity. This is not political correctness speaking. This is real simple. There are Divine Laws that govern the Alam as you know it. And they breached it the second innocnet blood was shed. Plain and simple.

Got it. Like 1 does not equal 0.. Not "Moderate"=Orangeish red and ISIS being Scarlet Red. In your mind, there is some kind of spectrum to it. There is a bunch of people that are ruled by hatred and vengeance and not by Allah.

Capisce?
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 06-23-2015 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    It's funny you mention this. You take quotes in the Qur'an out of context. IS takes quotes out of context to justify doing heinous things. I think you have more in common with them than the Muslims on this forum that you are saying 'kind of deflect it and lie about it'. Get a brain for yourself. If you wanna think like IS, don't expect rational conversation when that's not what you were seeking in the first place. Have a Happy Ramadan
    Fine, instead of deflection explain under what context it's permissable to take sex slaves according to the Quran. Because it clearly literally and directly states it's okay.

You say I take it out of context, so contextualize. I'm listening

Quote Originally Posted by LJJ
    Fine, instead of deflection explain under what context it's permissable to take sex slaves according to the Quran. Because it clearly literally and directly states it's okay.

You say I take it out of context, so contextualize. I'm listening
    You can marry a slave and than perform marital acts with her, but you have to marry her first.

Like I said, IS takes verses in the Qur'an out of context as well. Turns out that you have more in common with IS than the Muslims on this forum do Have a nice day man.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Chewing, I thought we were reaching some common ground earlier.
    The only common ground we had brother, was that you seemed very hungry since you were fasting and I was willing to cook up some black beans and rice for you and bring it over and bring over my bible and we can sing "Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" as I baptise you into the faith of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. Then, we would have gotten shitface drunk on some cheap Natty Ice, gone to a strip club, smoked a doob, and go ****er knocking throughout the neighborhood.

That sounds much better than starving yourself.