Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Female shooter pledged allegiance to ISIS

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24

radicals and zealots are the problem - not so much the religion.
    What religion do the radicals and zealots belong to? What book are they gaining inspiration from? Where did the radicals and zealots get their ideology from?

Do you know anything at all about the history of Mohammad, the creator of Islam? Do you know anything about what's actually written in the Koran?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    The fact she's Muslim doesn't matter.

The fact ISIS was directly involved matters because this is the first (of many I'm sorry to say) attack related to ISIS on American soil.
    That's not really true. ISIS was not directly involved. Just some woman who believed in the cause. At this time there appears to have been no direct planning or logistical support from overseas; which would be much scarier.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Def a 'gun-control' issue here!
    Terrorism is a lot harder when you can't legally purchase assault weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    So, some are zeroing in on Muslims and Islam while American's own citizens continue to perform mass shootings on their own people every other month it would seem. And outside of the typical crazies a few of them do it for the sake of their extremist religious views.

Something to be said about throwing rocks in glass houses. Some of you need to take a long hard look in the mirror this weekend and think about what's really going on.
    Everything has to be mutually exclusive with some people.

We argue about whether the problem is organized terrorism or lone wolfs, whether the problem is gun control or mental health.... when really they are all problems in varying ways.

I think we have all learned not to take Nick Young seriously when discussing anything regarding the Islamic religion. Dude is blatantly and purposely ignorant/clueless and he throws it in your face.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Weird since there's about 10 Muslim families who live within 50 steps of my apartment.
    Man that is weird as hell. I don't know why would you let them move into your neighborhood. You need to showcase your gun collection. You can't let them plot to terrorize the country when there is something you can do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Not sure if serious. Hoping your not serious.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
    Yes, gun control laws certainly stopped the attack on Paris, amirite bro?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    What religion do the radicals and zealots belong to? What book are they gaining inspiration from? Where did the radicals and zealots get their ideology from?

Do you know anything at all about the history of Mohammad, the creator of Islam? Do you know anything about what's actually written in the Koran?
    there's a lot of hypocritical nonsense, bullshit fables, and other atrocities in said book which is why i added "not so much".

you don't see every muslim, or most muslims in america, committing acts of terror.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    So you think it's just as easy to do anything illegal as it is if it's legal?
    Terrorists are going to obtain firearms whether it's legal or not.

If random scrub ass gangster kids in London can get guns, what makes you think terrorists funded by Saudis and Emiratis won't be able to?

As it stands in the US, if a terrorist starts gunning people down in a public space, atleast there's a chance someone with a concealed weapon license will pull out their piece and fire back.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    while there is a lot of hypocrtical nonsense, bs fables, and other atrocities in said book, i said "not so much religion" because you don't see every muslim, or most muslims in america committing acts of terror.
    So you're trying to say that all religions are the same, and inspire an equal amount of terrorist zealots?

Really?

Please answer these question: Do you know anything at all about the history of Mohammad, the creator of Islam? Do you know anything about what's actually written in the Koran?

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    So you think it's just as easy to do anything illegal as it is if it's legal?
    I think it's safe to say that terrorists don't give a single fuhck about following the United states laws.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW1EDGE
    I think it's safe to say that terrorists don't give a single fuhck about following the United states laws.
    that wasnt the question

in the US if you have $1500 you can walk into a gun shop and walk out the same day with an AR. in australia that same AR costs ~$35k on the black market, and that is assuming you have a connection to some kind of underground gun dealer.

which one is easier?

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    So you're trying to say that all religions are the same, and inspire an equal amount of terrorist zealots?
    you misinterpreted what i said. i also edited my post for clarity.

so again, why aren't most muslims in america terrorists?

Banned

The Koran literally provides examples of terrorist acts Mohammad committed. It literally provides encouragement to "cast terror" in the hearts of unbelievers.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
    Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

I don't think you people know what's actually written in the Koran.