Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Default Re: ISH Legends and Myths

I remember a thread where Marlostanfield and some other poster got into an argument about God knows what. If I remember correctly this all culminated in phone calls between the two and showboating an the other guy somehow getting Marlo's address. Someone offered someone a fight and more smack talking ensued. I believe comments were made to the effect of 'round here we **** with guns' which resulted in chaos, gun talk and more smack being talked. All in all it was great.

So many amazing Charlie Zelenoff threads. LamarDoom supplied some great insider info. Zelenoff was so entertaining. Does anyone know what happend to him?

Someone trying to have sex with a girl when she was in a drunken coma or something? Hazy memory here. May be another forum.

I remember most of the stuff in the OP, charlie Z was a funny dude too

Home of the 16

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=250758

Video has been removed, though. You can read through the thread.

I do remember when I watched the video it was some guy riding Bike (or something)... then talking something in a voice about some random shit and echoing Al's name here and there. Video went through a bunch of houses too.
    Was that the video where it had a road in the background? And text's scrolling from top to bottom & it had a creepy song? (Unsure about the creepy song)

Quote Originally Posted by $LakerGold
    Was that the video where it had a road in the background? And text's scrolling from top to bottom & it had a creepy song? (Unsure about the creepy song)
    Yes, it did have a road in the background. Not sure about text, but I do remember a song (but not creepy).

Read up on ISH history young fellas!

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

The Tragedy of AlonzoGOAT/BrickingStar/Pacers4ever needs to be added. Weirdest shit I have ever witness here.

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    The Tragedy of AlonzoGOAT/BrickingStar/Pacers4ever needs to be added. Weirdest shit I have ever witness here.
    I saw it live as it happened... It was just disgraceful. And my brother was in the room when i was scrolling down and the nude pic appeared. -.-

Anyways, the thread got deleted, so just writing that it happened won't be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by no pun intended
    Was that the guy I caught using his alt to answer a question asked to his other account?

I remember he tried acting all cool about being called out by everyone too, and then suddenly had a meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    Was that the guy I caught using his alt to answer a question asked to his other account?

I remember he tried acting all cool about being called out by everyone too, and then suddenly had a meltdown
    You were the one? Old threads were bumped were he had responded to himself with all his accouns.

He did say he had another account that was really respected... Does anybody know if it was found?

Pauk Lion essay added. It is #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    You were the one? Old threads were bumped were he had responded to himself with all his accouns.

He did say he had another account that was really respected... Does anybody know if it was found?
    Yeah, I forgot what he made a thread about, but someone asked him a question and he replied with his alt, so I got suspicious and asked him about it Then we all know what happened

Quote Originally Posted by Suguru101
    I saw it live as it happened... It was just disgraceful. And my brother was in the room when i was scrolling down and the nude pic appeared. -.-

Anyways, the thread got deleted, so just writing that it happened won't be good enough.
    do these threads have enough probative value?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=311955

http://207.58.151.151/forum/showthread.php?t=311914

besides the title of this thread includes the word "myth" thus it matters less if it were true haha (although it certainly is)
    Last edited by no pun intended; 01-13-2014 at 03:56 AM.

Kobelicious

theoo motivational quote thread

and the miguel pietrus thread should be up there

Quote Originally Posted by VIntageNOvel
    theoo motivational quote thread

and the miguel pietrus thread should be up there
    "sometimes their shot make and sometimes their shot miss and a fall to the ground" or something
    all of Theoo's threads are hilarious (I lurked a lot) does anyone have a link to the thread where Theoo ethered someone by saying "not so tough when your font is small now are you" or something like that?

Also how about the SonOfMattGeiger thread?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    "sometimes their shot make and sometimes their shot miss and a fall to the ground" or something
    all of Theoo's threads are hilarious (I lurked a lot) does anyone have a link to the thread where Theoo ethered someone by saying "not so tough when your font is small now are you" or something like that?

Also how about the SonOfMattGeiger thread?
    that was fvcking stupid